|$| FBG$ Recruitment |S3|

LiamS3

FBG$
F**k B*****s Get Money

About us:

We are a group of players which are seeking to have a good gaming experience, by definition we are a gang but by no means do we intend to shove our e-peens further down the throats of the asylum players like most. We want to have fun and ultimately build a small collection of people to have a good time with and do events such as cartels and bank robberies. We don't care about your side chat ego, your war kills or your APD rank; we couldn't careless if you are a two year veteran with 5000 hours or are able to hit 1KM shots. We do care if you are competent and are enjoyable to play with.

Ultimately if you want an environment to have a group of people to play with, where there is no hierarchy and no egos, we are your gang.

We are a European based gang and therefore this influences are expectations from applicants/members.

Requirements

- Speak English
- Have an acceptable timezone in comparison to the rest of the gang (sorry AU guys)
- Be over 15 (We don't run a nursery)
- Don't take the game too seriously
-Atleast 200 hours on Asylum (Understanding of game mechanics)
- Great Banter
- Capable of putting in the hours to generate money (no handouts)

Current Gang Roster

Leaders: Dxbstep - Liam - Ferknight

Officers: Elian - Oliver

Members: Matta

Application Format

In-game name: 

Estimated Asylum hours:

Background information of Asylum experience:

Why do you want to join:

Edited by LiamS3
varex likes this

In-game name: Matt

Estimated Asylum hours: 200

Background information of Asylum experience: Fucking amazing server (has some bugs here and there that need to be fixed with addons) i love playing on asylum since its a huge community and you can interact with ppl without getting rdmed or vdmed (that often) good admins mature players.

Why do you want to join: Because i wanna f*** b****** and get money xd. And play with a gang get more expirience from asylum.(No bans have been reocrded on my files) playing solo all the time doesnt give all the experience you can get from a game especially altis life.

~off Topic~

Shit i can do good on arma. Drive-Shoot-Initiate RP. (But since arma has the same shooting system as Rust (i have 1.2k hours in it) i can kill someone with a rook and he has a 7.62 ~has actually happened~)

HOPE I PASS LOVE YOU ALL (no homo) ~luba duba dub dub~

LiamS3 likes this
6 hours ago, Memes And Dreams said:

In-game name: Matt

Estimated Asylum hours: 200

Background information of Asylum experience: Fucking amazing server (has some bugs here and there that need to be fixed with addons) i love playing on asylum since its a huge community and you can interact with ppl without getting rdmed or vdmed (that often) good admins mature players.

Why do you want to join: Because i wanna f*** b****** and get money xd. And play with a gang get more expirience from asylum.(No bans have been reocrded on my files) playing solo all the time doesnt give all the experience you can get from a game especially altis life.

~off Topic~

Shit i can do good on arma. Drive-Shoot-Initiate RP. (But since arma has the same shooting system as Rust (i have 1.2k hours in it) i can kill someone with a rook and he has a 7.62 ~has actually happened~)

HOPE I PASS LOVE YOU ALL (no homo) ~luba duba dub dub~

Approved for a talk with the bois.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 6:49 PM, LiamS3 said:

Application Format

In-game name: Nico DiAngelo

Estimated Asylum hours: ~150-200

Background information of Asylum experience: I love Asylum, I love the role-play factor and just overall having lots of fun. Great community and great server.

Why do you want to join: I have been playing Asylum for a while and I wanna earn experience in gang related shit.

Thanks for looking over my application!