movie maker and sony vegas

FudgeR

sooo i used to have movie maker and sony, but i had to delete vegas, ok, all good untill movie maker somehow disappeared and i can't find it anywhere in my pc. when i try downloading it again it says i already have it so won't let me. 

Also, how i used to download vegas was from piratebay but now idk i think the policies there changed so idk what i have to do or how to download any others. if anything, are there any others i could try out that arer good? thanks boys:)

50 minutes ago, Mr. Fudger said:

sooo i used to have movie maker and sony, but i had to delete vegas, ok, all good untill movie maker somehow disappeared and i can't find it anywhere in my pc. when i try downloading it again it says i already have it so won't let me. 

Also, how i used to download vegas was from piratebay but now idk i think the policies there changed so idk what i have to do or how to download any others. if anything, are there any others i could try out that arer good? thanks boys:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3g9vMp1QxZg

2 hours ago, Mr. Fudger said:

That's illegal naughty naughty 

26 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

My Movie Maker is at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery

no matched items

2 hours ago, Reapered said:

thank you

1 hour ago, NotSoNutty said:

I like to use Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects. Might wanna try that, might be hard to start with tho.

i already know how to edit but thanks