Buy vs build new

Shameless

so I was looking to upgrade to a whole new pc mine is out dated. I was looking at this pc at my local store but I wanna know If I should wait or but it for $1000 or build? http://www.microcenter.com/product/467635/G313_Desktop_Computer# 

my current specs are i5 4590k, gtx 960 ssc, 12 gb, 2 tb hdd, 120gb ssd..... 

Edited by It's Ryan

I would recommend building it instead of buying one. Firstly because its fun to build. Second, you only put on there what you want. You dont have to spend the first hour(s) of your computers life deleting useless windows things. It also helps you learn the PC systems so that when it is time to upgrade you can do it without any worry. I haven't bought a premade PC in many many moons. 

I built the one I have now and my past one so idk... 

2 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

I like the build Thank You.

2 hours ago, Dredge said:

I would recommend building it instead of buying one. Firstly because its fun to build. Second, you only put on there what you want. You dont have to spend the first hour(s) of your computers life deleting useless windows things. It also helps you learn the PC systems so that when it is time to upgrade you can do it without any worry. I haven't bought a premade PC in many many moons. 

True 

2 hours ago, Azeh said:

I know. I was gonna say that I personally wouldn't consider it outdated, but if he's looking for an upgrade, the gains from a 960 to a 1070 are pretty big.

960 is getting old and I want to be modern.