Is it possible to always make sure fed has enough bars in it to be worth it? We did a FULL fed and only got like 4-6bars..  I've gotten 14 bars before which is plenty for one hemmit but I thought I remember reading somewhere it got buffed but it doesn't seem like it has.. Yes its a lot of payout if u make it to rebel to sell with cops and other gangs chasing u all the way to rebel. Just would love to see it always worth it not just a chance that its only 4 bars.   Also considering cops tend to leathal a lot on server 2 we lose loads outs costing like 30k so IF we get out with enough bars to pay everyone 1 bar each it only pays for ur load out. Maybe increase the amount the bars are worth to like 50k?

Edited by bigjohn561
Eric916, Google™ and Steve like this

@massi nope we got 14 bars 40+min before restart.takes bout a hour or more by the time u get out and make it to rebel since cops chasing/dying/respawning we even had cops on server 2 fly ahead of us in a heli and wait for us at rebel outpost before we even got there... A dick move IMO... After fighting for 40+min just let the rebels keep the bars we EARNED it by then lol. 

19 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Also considering cops tend to leathal a lot on server 2 we lose loads outs costing like 30k so IF we get out with enough bars to pay everyone 1 bar each it only pays for ur load out. Maybe increase the amount the bars are worth to like 50k?

Well at the end of the day you don't need to get the most expensive load out. Also its a fed robbery so there is a reason to use the lethal. Cops can't risk downing you then running over to restrain you while you sit on team speak and call them out. That's just being unrealistic to complain that you get shot dead by a cop at a Federal Reserve Robbery.

1 hour ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I've been on both sides of this and I agree the payout isn't very good for the time and gear that goes into looting all the domes and getting out with a hemmt. That said, the APD should make every effort to stop you from succeeding, that's part of the job and fun.

21 hours ago, massi said:

I think there will be more gold bars at thee beginning of a restart

No, the fed fills over time. It begins a restart empty...

21 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

After fighting for 40+min just let the rebels keep the bars we EARNED it by then lol. 

You haven't earned the money until you have it deposited. ;)

1 hour ago, Das Otter said:

it's all about timing, you don't do a fed just after a restart, you wait until there's about an hour left. If you're successful you walk out of there with 450k+ which is a good payout 

Spoiler alert:  you don't need to wait nearly that long to get a full set of bars.