Ŧhantos - Recruitment [S1] [CLOSED]

On 10/23/2017 at 4:46 PM, Mr. Carrot said:

In-game name: Mr. Carrot

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/9c00e41c00acb4d2e04d369d5d3c1d39?token=3a6b558a4131fb09a96d8db7a6acc00e

Location/Timezone: Central Standard

Past/Current Gangs: One New Enemy

Bank Balance: $957,000 with 460,000 prestige

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I miss the gang life, and I see that this gang is always active and always on when I am on. Plus, it is a large enough gang to have a solid foothold within Asylum. I'd love to be a part of that influence

What can you bring to Thantos ? I have good close quarters combat skills, excellent at setting ambushes, very patient so I am good at farming drugs or making weapons runs for the gang. I am really good at hiding, so when things go south, I am usually the guy who can get away with whatever needs to be taken. I have no problem following an order, and I love nothing more than getting into high-risk scenarios. I can get almost anything, for example: if the gang needs a bunch of guns made for a cartel raid, I have no problem going and crafting/buying what is needed.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Have not been able to get any of the members I've contacted to reply back in game.

WELCOME TO THANTOS

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

On 10/2/2017 at 7:58 PM, jake2336 said:

In-game name: Jacob Brian

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):1000 Hours https://gyazo.com/59defa23951669cb20880d186c2dcfc3

Location/Timezone: NA East

Past/Current Gangs: Boats & Hoes 

Bank Balance: 400k

Do you have a working mic? Yes I have a working mic 

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I want to join Thantos because my old gang does not get on much and I would like to be apart of gang life again. Capturing cartels, robbing banks, etc.

What can you bring to Thantos ? A skilled and tactical player who knows ropes of altis life.  As well as a well rounded person inside and outside of this game. Also a good shot.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? No

DENIED

not enough gang experience

Application

In-game name:Valued Customer

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):294 as of right now

Location/Timezone:mountain time Canada

Past/Current Gangs:kindergaten, Fallen Angels

Bank Balance:50,000

Do you have a working mic?yes

Why do you want to join Thantos ? you guys are a very active gang who actually do things and not just fuck around

What can you bring to Thantos ? my loyalty and doing what needs to be done when u say so

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? maybe John

Edited by Valued

Why do you want to join Thantos ? you guys are a very active gang who actually do things and not just fuck around

What can you bring to Thantos ? my loyalty and doing what needs to be done when u say so

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? maybe moses

UNDER REVIEW

Hyper likes this
Just now, Valued said:

Application

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? maybe John

In-game name: Tazer

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):1650

Location/Timezone: UK BST/GMT

Past/Current Gangs:N/A

Bank Balance: 50K

Why do you want to join Thantos ? Everyone in the group seems cool

What can you bring to Thantos ? Fairly good at pvp (Comfortable clutcher)

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?(Lynx, John Oasis, Craccen, Isamu)

Just now, Tazer said:

In-game name: Tazer

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):1650

Location/Timezone: UK BST/GMT

Past/Current Gangs:N/A

Bank Balance: 50K

Why do you want to join Thantos ? Everyone in the group seems cool

What can you bring to Thantos ? Fairly good at pvp (Comfortable clutcher)

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?(Lynx, John Oasis, Craccen, Isamu)

ACCEPTED - TS WILL BE SENT SOON

On 10/28/2017 at 9:06 PM, lynx said:

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? maybe moses

DENIED - Thank you for considering Thantos however your hours do not meet our criteria. Good luck in the future!

On 10/4/2017 at 2:19 AM, Billy Sosa said:

In-game name: Billy

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):  524 hours http://prntscr.com/gszmowbut more hours in similar games, like dayz, arma 2, etc.

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: Disciples, Goon Platoon

Bank Balance: 470k in bank, 726k in prestige, and 1m in properties

Why do you want to join Thantos ? Because I want to be in an active gang and do sum dumb shit

What can you bring to Thantos ? Guns, Money, Power, Pussy

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Don't Know

Denied - multiple gang applications

Just now, Nicolas March said:

In-game name: Nicolas March

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):b88851088221380138298ca2ac0cfd17.png

Past/Current Gangs: Dogs

Bank Balance: 1,5 Million + 3 Miillion prestige

Do you have a working mic? yes

Why do you want to join Thantos ? Because I see that you have alot of players, and I would like to join

What can you bring to Thantos ?I can bring my expertige (Lynx) knows how I good I am ;)

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? N/A

usually dont post on here but this guy is pretty cool +1

Just now, Nicolas March said:

In-game name: Nicolas March

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):b88851088221380138298ca2ac0cfd17.png

Past/Current Gangs: Dogs

Bank Balance: 1,5 Million + 3 Miillion prestige

Why do you want to join Thantos ? Because I see that you have alot of players, and I would like to join

What can you bring to Thantos ?I can bring my expertige (Lynx) knows how I good I am ;)

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? N/A

DENIED - BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

In-game name: Shawn Pirce

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3373ea2a1a766b26b39fb270ac0e524d

Location/Timezone: +2 GMT

Past/Current Gangs: None

Bank Balance: 150k

Why do you want to join Thantos ? to start my way on being a better player by joining a gang and actually do something in the server instead of sitting in kavala and not do anything 

What can you bring to Thantos ? because im living in a different timezone and my afternoon is your midnight I can make alot more money or activities (robbery or cartels) when the majority of the people are offline

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? no

1 hour ago, ofir said:

In-game name: Shawn Pirce

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3373ea2a1a766b26b39fb270ac0e524d

Location/Timezone: +2 GMT

Past/Current Gangs: None

Bank Balance: 150k

Why do you want to join Thantos ? to start my way on being a better player by joining a gang and actually do something in the server instead of sitting in kavala and not do anything 

What can you bring to Thantos ? because im living in a different timezone and my afternoon is your midnight I can make alot more money or activities (robbery or cartels) when the majority of the people are offline

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? no

Please apply on the Acheron thread as Thantos has been merged @ofir :) 

• 1 year later...