Black Wing

Dork

Again I must ask, to whom am I speaking? Petty threats have no merit if the person giving them is as petty as the threat they give! Are you in a gang? If so, which? Are you really so elite that you had to show the world by using "leet speak" to spell Wrath? If so, what proof do you have to think so highly of yourself? Are you so unoriginal that you must put an "x" at the end of your name because the name Wr4th was already taken? Or does the "x" have some sort of meaning?

Before I muster my men to fight, I need to know that I am going up against an opponent that will actually pose a threat, and will not just surrender after one fight such as the Tunnel Rats did.

~Blubberz

Captian of Blackwing P.M.C.

Buck likes this
On 1/15/2016 at 4:08 PM, Blubberz said:

Again I must ask, to whom am I speaking? Petty threats have no merit if the person giving them is as petty as the threat they give! Are you in a gang? If so, which? Are you really so elite that you had to show the world by using "leet speak" to spell Wrath? If so, what proof do you have to think so highly of yourself? Are you so unoriginal that you must put an "x" at the end of your name because the name Wr4th was already taken? Or does the "x" have some sort of meaning?

Before I muster my men to fight, I need to know that I am going up against an opponent that will actually pose a threat, and will not just surrender after one fight such as the Tunnel Rats did.

~Blubberz

Captian of Blackwing P.M.C.

LOL WEAKKKKKK

I literally have never heard of any of you who have responded to this post sparing Starlord, Cobra, and Relic. (I know Smelly as well, I just pretend not to.)

Relic, if you want to fight Beef, he is with blackwing now, so we will have his back in battle and we will happily take you on! I feel like we could have some good fights with you and whomever you bring!

Brew, it is spelled weak, not "WEAKKKKKK". If you were trying to draw out the word you probably should have drawn out the e or a, no one yells "WEAK-K-K-K-K-K" it just doesn't flow...

Henry, the tone of your post seems... Upset... You should apply for a job at this place I know, it's at 1329 N. Elston Ave. Chicago, IL 60642!

Cobra, where yah been, brother? Haven't seen you on in a long ass time!

Edited by Blubberz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Alucard, I don't need to be on often to defend my group. Obviously people are willing to pitch in and help out! Anyway, we all know you have massive feelings for Blackwing, Alucard, that's why you have all of these crazy emotions running through your head! Overall, I feel like that note you so kindly left is your version of a love letter, you just don't know how to write one because of massive lovable asshole you are.

P.S. I quite like my abyss thank you very much! It is warm and cozy, and filled with interesting sea life!

@aviondark, Wr4thx is a pleb who thinks he is hot shit when in reality he is as salty as a salt lick and as pisspoor shot as a potato with a rook at 400 meters. Plus he is a Tunnel Rat.

1 hour ago, Blubberz said:

@Alucard, I don't need to be on often to defend my group. Obviously people are willing to pitch in and help out! Anyway, we all know you have massive feelings for Blackwing, Alucard, that's why you have all of these crazy emotions running through your head! Overall, I feel like that note you so kindly left is your version of a love letter, you just don't know how to write one because of massive lovable asshole you are.

P.S. I quite like my abyss thank you very much! It is warm and cozy, and filled with interesting sea life!

@aviondark, Wr4thx is a pleb who thinks he is hot shit when in reality he is as salty as a salt lick and as pisspoor shot as a potato with a rook at 400 meters. Plus he is a Tunnel Rat.

your a fucking mong, no wonder i never see you on the islan.d

35 minutes ago, epTic said:

...did you really just fucking call someone a mong when you can't use basic fucking grammar? 

this is the internet kid. its not like im trying to get a promotion for how i want to type.

I also see you forgot your capital at the beginning. haha

Edited by wr4thx