I think that Skiptracer should sell things other than just a Hunter, such as maybe higher tier bounty hunting gear such as 7.62 rifles with downing rounds, better vests, and maybe some more vehicles. I think that it would boost up bounty hunting, as you wouldn't have to capture a gang turf or store your gear in a house to not get one tapped while bounty hunting people with 5.56 rifles or 7.62 and make it more of an even playing field between rebels and bounty hunters.

I don't think that BHes should have the same opptions as rebs (like CCAT or C-Lites) but should be given the opprotunity to buy BH stuff there like at a normal BH stand. Maby with Honor you could get other options for new clothing and vehicals. (Sorry for my shitty spelling :c)

Just now, bamf said:

I think BH will be happy.  We can just say that right @Gnashes?

No no no BHs are too much of a rat we need nerfs for them the entire fucking server is a bh and I can't get away from a 2k bounty it's almost like a 2nd cop force now they're everywhere.... I think they should nerf the Mxs they're too fucking op like 2 shots and boom you're downed it's ridiculous. 2nd off we need more rebel updates we haven't had one in a while if you're going to buff Bhs buff rebel as well its a fair balance.

Donald likes this
44 minutes ago, Xehons said:

No no no BHs are too much of a rat we need nerfs for them the entire fucking server is a bh and I can't get away from a 2k bounty it's almost like a 2nd cop force now they're everywhere.... I think they should nerf the Mxs they're too fucking op like 2 shots and boom you're downed it's ridiculous. 2nd off we need more rebel updates we haven't had one in a while if you're going to buff Bhs buff rebel as well its a fair balance.

Then if you are scared pay it off, or dont hang around in kavala xD

54 minutes ago, Xehons said:

I somewhat agree I mean I would like to see rebel clothing at bh shops but that is the only real buff i'd like to see. But i agree bh's are everywhere and it just about dam near impossible to do anything with out getting bounty hunted. cops and bhs have a hard time even finding people that are wanted cuz wanted people dont hang around in the open due to the sheer number of bhs.

2 hours ago, Inyx said:

I think that Skiptracer should sell things other than just a Hunter, such as maybe higher tier bounty hunting gear such as 7.62 rifles with downing rounds, better vests, and maybe some more vehicles. I think that it would boost up bounty hunting, as you wouldn't have to capture a gang turf or store your gear in a house to not get one tapped while bounty hunting people with 5.56 rifles or 7.62 and make it more of an even playing field between rebels and bounty hunters.

5.56? i'm assuming you don't have the talent for and have never used the MX bounty hunting. I would say it is almost as effective as a 7.62 and anything more would be OP for bounty hunting.

6 minutes ago, Twinkie Doge said:

Then if you are scared pay it off, or dont hang around in kavala xD

Are you saying no one should ever have a bounty? that would be no fun though...

5 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

Are you saying no one should ever have a bounty? that would be no fun though...

No... Im saying that (as a bounty hunter) If you have a 2K bounty, thats pretty easy, looking, to get. But I will almost never go after a 40K+ bounty alone. And if you get hit by BHes for a 2K everywhere, your luck is shit xD

Eric916 likes this
On 1/5/2017 at 7:29 PM, Inyx said:

possibly add .50 offroads for BH