The quest to steal Widsyy from the Police

34 minutes ago, Crunchedd said:

the only reason he took down the orca if you saw it from our perspectives is all his bullets lagged and shot at once almost like a shotgun wish i recorded it but he was frozen in place then all of a sudden BOOM you hear a tonne of shots

You have never take down any orca did you? There was no lag at all. Prob you computer had problems. Try to shoot a orca on the nose you will see its broken

Google™ likes this
10 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

the only reason he took down the orca if you saw it from our perspectives is all his bullets lagged and shot at once almost like a shotgun wish i recorded it but he was frozen in place then all of a sudden BOOM you hear a tonne of shots

The gunshots that took down the orca from Henkys POV. Such lag!

If that orca instead of hovering over like that, had landed at the gate and unrestrained the cops that were restrained there, it would have been 4 cops vs me. The SGT and LT we downed should have told the orca pilot to do so and you would not have lost Widsyy!

henky likes this
5 hours ago, Budbringer said:

The gunshots that took down the orca from Henkys POV. Such lag!

If that orca instead of hovering over like that, had landed at the gate and unrestrained the cops that were restrained there, it would have been 4 cops vs me. The SGT and LT we downed should have told the orca pilot to do so and you would not have lost Widsyy!

im not saying anything negative gg for shooting it down im just saying what we saw from our pov