[Forums] Shoutbox

The title says it all, we can use a shoutbox on the forums, it does not hurt anyone to have it there, unless it is not properly installed. I think we need a shoutbox so people can communicate between each other on the forums without having to send a personal message or create a thread for no reason, I know we have many toxic/immature people in the community (Not trying to criticize anyone but that is the truth) but there can be rules implemented for the shoutbox, people not following the rules can be banned/suspended from the shoutbox, it gives staff more things to do if they really want to, they don't have to but yeah, shoutboxes are useful in communities like this, that have many members on the forums. I came from a huge Garry's Mod community called Santos Role Play which is a serious role play server where you have to be whitelisted for everything to play (Whitelist Only Server) and they had a shoutbox, there was always someone talking to each other and asking questions. I believe that many people would like to have a shoutbox on the forums, and that is why I am making this suggestion. If you do not want to add this as a community then it does not have to be, I am fine with that.

Nicolas March likes this
12 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Shoutboxes are so 90s..

True, that does not mean they cannot be shout boxes with modern themes.

10 minutes ago, massi said:

It would be the most toxic shoutbox ever known to mankind.

That is why I have mentioned about creating a new section of rules just for the shoutbox, and people that do not follow it should just not have access to it.

8 minutes ago, AlboGravity said:

it would either be called the "Helpbox" or "Toxicbox", not shoutbox.

What? :fail:

25 minutes ago, Fr0ZoR said:

The title says it all, we can use a shoutbox on the forums, it does not hurt anyone to have it there, unless it is not properly installed. I think we need a shoutbox so people can communicate between each other on the forums without having to send a personal message or create a thread for no reason, I know we have many toxic/immature people in the community (Not trying to criticize anyone but that is the truth) but there can be rules implemented for the shoutbox, people not following the rules can be banned/suspended from the shoutbox, it gives staff more things to do if they really want to, they don't have to but yeah, shoutboxes are useful in communities like this, that have many members on the forums. I came from a huge Garry's Mod community called Santos Role Play which is a serious role play server where you have to be whitelisted for everything to play (Whitelist Only Server) and they had a shoutbox, there was always someone talking to each other and asking questions. I believe that many people would like to have a shoutbox on the forums, and that is why I am making this suggestion. If you do not want to add this as a community then it does not have to be, I am fine with that.

all you would ever see is gyazos of the server going down and new guys ranting about being battle eye kicked 

Fr0ZoR likes this
2 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

We have a TeamSpeak and a Discord, don't know if that is for communication or what. 

Also

No, thanks.

Many same sized and bigger communities have TeamSpeak and Discord Servers but still have a shoutbox, so there is more activity on the forums. And that is funny how you said no thanks, you lazy moderator (jk) :pogchamp: