[‡] Insanity - Recruitment - [OPEN]

Diseased

In-game name: Huskers

Timezone: Eastern

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 1900

Previous gang affiliations: Would say Bad Blood for legit 2 weeks got kicked due to inactivity

Why we should accept you: Think you should accept me because I have played with many of you guys before many of my good friends from Olympus are in your gang now and can definitely vogue for me that I am a good player and the main reason I am applying today is because I just got un permed so looking forward to put my time into Asylum

Any extra information: Nothing further to say

+1 Definitely want my boy in this gang for sure!

Previous gang affiliations: Would say Bad Blood for legit 2 weeks got kicked due to inactivity

Why we should accept you: Think you should accept me because I have played with many of you guys before many of my good friends from Olympus are in your gang now and can definitely vogue for me that I am a good player and the main reason I am applying today is because I just got un permed so looking forward to put my time into Asylum

+1 because fuck it why not

Accepted

my idol

In-game name: Monoxide Child

Timezone: Central -6

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 830 Bgo5MK9.png

Previous gang affiliations: D0nuts S3

Why we should accept you: I enjoy holding my own, and making people laugh. I am quite demented and dead bodies make me happy.

Any extra information: I'm active most of the time, just started playing Squad and enjoying the hell out of that. I see where some of your players enjoy it as well. would love to actually play with a squad who knows what the F to do. Can't carry the team EVERY match. With you all I know I wouldn't have to carry shit. <3 Also Meth Runs are Life in Arma. I know I've ran into yall a couple times but its usually never a bad experience, well.... bad as in I get pissed off lmao. Give me a task and consider it done.

In-game name: Monoxide Child

Timezone: Central -6

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 830 Bgo5MK9.png

Previous gang affiliations: D0nuts S3

Why we should accept you: I enjoy holding my own' date=' and making people laugh. I am quite demented and dead bodies make me happy.[/size']

Any extra information: I'm active most of the time, just started playing Squad and enjoying the hell out of that. I see where some of your players enjoy it as well. would love to actually play with a squad who knows what the F to do. Can't carry the team EVERY match. With you all I know I wouldn't have to carry shit. <3 Also Meth Runs are Life in Arma. I know I've ran into yall a couple times but its usually never a bad experience, well.... bad as in I get pissed off lmao. Give me a task and consider it done.

Denied GL with your endeavors

In-game name: Rusty

Timezone: GMT

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 4000 https://gyazo.com/50916e0f9f2995d36577ed8d0670d649

Previous gang affiliations: Non.

Why we should accept you: I know how to fight cartels, I also have a lot of friends already in the gang that can actually vogue for me that a decent player, and the main reason I am applying is because I just unbanned today.

Any extra information: Nothing.

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 4000 https://gyazo.com/50916e0f9f2995d36577ed8d0670d649

Why we should accept you: I know how to fight cartels' date=' I also have a lot of friends already in the gang that can [/size']actually vogue for me that a decent player, and the main reason I am applying is because I just unbanned today.

accepted for 1v1 trial

Why we should accept you: I know how to fight cartels' date=' I also have a lot of friends already in the gang that can [/size']actually vogue for me that a decent player, and the main reason I am applying is because I just unbanned today.

I vogue

In-game name:Windows

Timezone:West

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/483248e2113c50cad6ad2a369ddf8eed

Previous gang affiliations:Genocide, Boats and Hoes, Vital

Why we should accept you:I'm a really determined player I like to get things done and run things on altis, I play very tactically and i love to take cartels especially when its against viet :P, I'm a good shot and i'm very intelligent in when to engage and when not to engage/Tactical.

Any extra information:I just want a serious gang.

In-game name: Kazuhira

Timezone: gmt+1

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/529fe29eba930853d80e6e304d7932d5

Previous gang affiliations: dirty bastards

Why we should accept you: sure im a trash pilot but atleast if i want to and have a good day i can land those shots! even tho i know you have alot of awesome shots already.

Any extra information: so if the previous gang is the reason to why let me know cuz i left them for a reason.

In-game name: Kazuhira

Timezone: gmt+1

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/529fe29eba930853d80e6e304d7932d5

Previous gang affiliations: dirty bastards

Why we should accept you: sure im a trash pilot but atleast if i want to and have a good day i can land those shots! even tho i know you have alot of awesome shots already.

Any extra information: so if the previous gang is the reason to why let me know cuz i left them for a reason.

Denied.
In-game name:Windows

Timezone:West

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/483248e2113c50cad6ad2a369ddf8eed

Previous gang affiliations:Genocide, Boats and Hoes, Vital

Why we should accept you:I'm a really determined player I like to get things done and run things on altis, I play very tactically and i love to take cartels especially when its against viet :P, I'm a good shot and i'm very intelligent in when to engage and when not to engage/Tactical.

Any extra information:I just want a serious gang.

Denied.

In-game name: Pee Jay
Timezone: Central
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/826b5425e3202e295e229a436719d83b
Previous gang affiliations: FSA(Was known as Akeem Ala' Sinan)
Why we should accept you: Because I am a great team player and have the knowledge of Asylum and Arma in general, I also have much exerpience in cartel fights, banks, feds, and prison breaks.
Any extra information: Buddy Likes to Kill can vouch for me on my cartel and Asylum experience.

In-game name: EveryEmpirFalls
Timezone: Hawaii
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 8f86ad18f12cf1f5f669b820ee3effae.png
Previous gang affiliations: None
Why we should accept you: I am incredible marksman and pilot. I love team based and oriented activities. And I prefer to find more effective, more effiecient, and more fun ways of getting shit done.
Any extra information: Long time ArmA 3 and Altis life asylum player. I love combat flying, having gunners on the side of my helo to take down other helo's and pulling over vehicles, and I always enjoy mischief. 

5 hours ago, EveryEmpireFalls said:

In-game name: EveryEmpirFalls
Timezone: Hawaii
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 8f86ad18f12cf1f5f669b820ee3effae.png
Previous gang affiliations: None
Why we should accept you: I am incredible marksman and pilot. I love team based and oriented activities. And I prefer to find more effective, more effiecient, and more fun ways of getting shit done.
Any extra information: Long time ArmA 3 and Altis life asylum player. I love combat flying, having gunners on the side of my helo to take down other helo's and pulling over vehicles, and I always enjoy mischief. 

Hey m8. Im considering approving Your app but im curious how many helis youve Shot down with the people on your skids? If its 10+ youre approved. Peace m8 

In-game name: Noble

Timezone: Central U.S.

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/dcce6a6ce25aa447fdfe8aba15acc88a

Previous gang affiliations: Only notable one is Valorous. 

Why we should accept you: I've been doming people on this island for awhile now and I can bring broke feds and explosives terrorism as well as dank memes to this group. I like shooting things too.

Any extra information: I'm loyal, I'm smart, and I appreciate you. Also I'm not really known by the Insanity fam but here I am

6 hours ago, Noble said:

In-game name: Noble

Timezone: Central U.S.

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/dcce6a6ce25aa447fdfe8aba15acc88a

Previous gang affiliations: Only notable one is Valorous. 

Why we should accept you: I've been doming people on this island for awhile now and I can bring broke feds and explosives terrorism as well as dank memes to this group. I like shooting things too.

Any extra information: I'm loyal, I'm smart, and I appreciate you. Also I'm not really known by the Insanity fam but here I am

Accepted. 

kryptonthegamer likes this

In-game name: Kelly
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 9a14a358a0b1d69b160ded64beac9db5.png
Previous gang affiliations: Space Turtles (and occasionally other gangs because of space turtles inactivity)  
Why we should accept you: I not going to lie I am not very known around but I do many cartels with other gangs and very good at banks (done about 140 in the past few months), but the one thing I have going for me is a very quick reflex time and good as hell internet so in a 1v1 I will 100% be the one getting out alive. Other then that I am loyal and always look out for my mates.
Any extra information: I'm nice and blood thirsty and am seeking some combat. Just looking for a bigger gang and I like to stick to 3 so here I am.

Scott, - RJ - and kryptonthegamer like this
4 hours ago, Kelly said:

Previous gang affiliations: Space Turtles (and occasionally other gangs because of space turtles inactivity)  
Why we should accept you: I not going to lie I am not very known around but I do many cartels with other gangs and very good at banks (done about 140 in the past few months), but the one thing I have going for me is a very quick reflex time and good as hell internet so in a 1v1 I will 100% be the one getting out alive. Other then that I am loyal and always look out for my mates.
Any extra information: I'm nice and blood thirsty and am seeking some combat. Just looking for a bigger gang and I like to stick to 3 so here I am.

incoming thirst:pogchamp:

+1 for kelly tho, fr fr

Edited by Crow
9 hours ago, Kelly said:

Are youu A grill?