[‡] Insanity - Recruitment - [OPEN]

Diseased

19 hours ago, Kelly said:

In-game name: Kelly
Timezone: Eastern
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 9a14a358a0b1d69b160ded64beac9db5.png
Previous gang affiliations: Space Turtles (and occasionally other gangs because of space turtles inactivity)  
Why we should accept you: I not going to lie I am not very known around but I do many cartels with other gangs and very good at banks (done about 140 in the past few months), but the one thing I have going for me is a very quick reflex time and good as hell internet so in a 1v1 I will 100% be the one getting out alive. Other then that I am loyal and always look out for my mates.
Any extra information: I'm nice and blood thirsty and am seeking some combat. Just looking for a bigger gang and I like to stick to 3 so here I am.

+1 

On 1/20/2016 at 5:40 AM, Kelly said:

In-game name: Kelly
Timezone: Eastern
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 9a14a358a0b1d69b160ded64beac9db5.png
Previous gang affiliations: Space Turtles (and occasionally other gangs because of space turtles inactivity)  
Why we should accept you: I not going to lie I am not very known around but I do many cartels with other gangs and very good at banks (done about 140 in the past few months), but the one thing I have going for me is a very quick reflex time and good as hell internet so in a 1v1 I will 100% be the one getting out alive. Other then that I am loyal and always look out for my mates.
Any extra information: I'm nice and blood thirsty and am seeking some combat. Just looking for a bigger gang and I like to stick to 3 so here I am.

Kappa

In-game name: Friday
Timezone: Pacific ST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/c14946731a2738806566bda2f9b04b6b
Previous gang affiliations: Bad Blood, ATD, M0B
Why we should accept you: Because I know how to play this game when it comes to any Cartel, Fed, or Prison break because they were the norm when I was in bad blood with you guys. I know how you guys play and repsond to each other in TS. Adding me to your new gang would only be a good investment.

Any extra information: I hope you guys remember me, I was in bad blood for almost a year and the only reason I was gone for awhile was cause of real life situations but now I'm back with a better computer and even more time to play this game.

I also really miss you guys.

Kuklinski likes this

Application Format

In-game name: roca
Timezone: Pacific
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 
https://gyazo.com/003a8d1946b6c3785336c88ebdf760f4
Previous gang affiliations: Late night Mafia
Why we should accept you: I have a lot of experience with Asylum, I only have one gang listed because I was loyal towards them and kept it drama free. I've been playing asylum since gas was free and before brotherhood was regiment. (17 months) I am an organized no bullshit kinda guy and I have had my fair share of wasteland so I can be reliable with a firearm.
Any extra information: I have a constant flow of money but I am always spending it so my bank is around 80k most the time.

im also global in counter-strike if that means anything

Edited by roca
On 24/01/2016 at 10:18 AM, fridayd5 said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/c14946731a2738806566bda2f9b04b6b
Why we should accept you: Because I know how to play this game when it comes to any Cartel, Fed, or Prison break because they were the norm when I was in bad blood with you guys. I know how you guys play and repsond to each other in TS. Adding me to your new gang would only be a good investment.

Any extra information: I hope you guys remember me, I was in bad blood for almost a year and the only reason I was gone for awhile was cause of real life situations but now I'm back with a better computer and even more time to play this game.

welcome back faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

On 1/24/2016 at 5:18 AM, fridayd5 said:

+1 good guy

In-game name: Bailey.
Timezone: CT
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): around 1400 https://gyazo.com/becc8bdfb26800ac5a9b5d41b7f1bfa7
Previous gang affiliations: have been hanging out with many gangs never joined any for noticeable time.
Why we should accept you: I'm a smart person and even smarter player. I am loyal and determined. When i want something i reach for it. My goals don't end same with my skills. My ARMA hours are mostly KOTH And Asylum. I'm very experienced with cartels and banks etc. I'm also set on money and prepared for anything.
Any extra information:Because of work I can play usually up to 10 hours a day. 
 Kelly and I have known each other for awhile she recommended i apply. Im very simple and dont carry drama. I also like and respect the insanity gang. Also I change names a lot so you probably don't recognize me! Thanks for reading my app if any further questions come across just PM me Also im the 100th post in the recruitment thats goodluck

Edited by Bailey
Ronald likes this
7 hours ago, Bailey said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): around 1400 https://gyazo.com/becc8bdfb26800ac5a9b5d41b7f1bfa7
Previous gang affiliations: have been hanging out with many gangs never joined any for noticeable time.
Why we should accept you: I'm a smart person and even smarter player. I am loyal and determined. When i want something i reach for it. My goals don't end same with my skills. My ARMA hours are mostly KOTH And Asylum. I'm very experienced with cartels and banks etc. I'm also set on money and prepared for anything.
 Kelly and I have known each other for awhile she recommended i apply. Im very simple and dont carry drama. I also like and respect the insanity gang. Also I change names a lot so you probably don't recognize me! Thanks for reading my app if any further questions come across just PM me Also im the 100th post in the recruitment thats goodluck

Dont u have ur own gang john rice or should i say distinct? (divinity)? or am i wrong? pfft i would not accept a duper into a gang xD but anyways fun to see how u lie in ur application "Previous gang affiliations: have been hanging out with many gangs never joined any for noticeable time."

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

You forgot to tell them that your csgo rank is silver master elite. Gunplay 10/10

Edited by Dakinehernandez
Bersabee and George like this
2 hours ago, Chris said:

In-game name: Chris // Mooseboy
Timezone: cst
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b47bb8da799d43062527817b6678ada9
Previous gang affiliations: BB , Serenity
Why we should accept you: Good at flying and shooting
Any extra information:
ᵛᶦᶦᵉᵗ ᵗᶦᶰʸ ᵈᶦᶜᵏ twitch_emoticon___minglee_by_centaurman_

Changes name to babooshka after we rape them on cop and talks shit -1.

Kuklinski, Tiger and Bailey like this
On 2016-01-28 at 7:06 PM, Bailey said:

MUTINY MUTINY MUTINY MUTINY MUTINY MUTINY

Reco likes this
8 hours ago, Ching Chong said:

In-game name: Ching Chong
Timezone: GMT (UK)
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e2e848118f2110f791f1d391a86c581f
Previous gang affiliations: I took a break so I dont remember many.

Why we should accept you: Well, if you need someone who is serious and wants to actually complete task, heres your guy! I bring both skill and co-ordination to a gang and when I am trying to do something it usually gets done! I am excellent at following orders and I never say no to a task, if its a challenge EVEN BETTER! Dont be fooled by my hours in game because when I get dirty, I get dirty and I am amazing. I will appreciate it a lot if you guys accept me because I have tried other gangs and they are not that serious in terms of getting that mulla, bling-bling, THE MONEY and the overall god like status in the game for a gang, I am looking to dominate the whole map with this gang.  
Any extra information: I like noodles.

Denied

In-game name: My name is Wildthing
Timezone: mountain time usa
https://gyazo.com/836908cf7b0d9931aff4ab29ef881493
Previous gang affiliations: inovative clan server 1.......aegis mercs server 2........paradox server 2....and last was space turtles with my good pal sojobo.
Why we should accept you: I am very arma friendly with over 3000k hrs in arma 2 and 3 i am very tactically sound in comms and combat and am mature with leadership skills i am also very versitile in flying sniping and cqc and last but not least i'm a stay at home dad so i'm always free for fun!!!!!!
Any extra information: if you have any other questions feel free to ask thank you for your time

Edited by proven251
5 minutes ago, proven251 said:

Previous gang affiliations: inovative clan server 1.......aegis mercs server 2........paradox server 2....and last was space turtles with my good pal sojobo.
Why we should accept you: I am very arma friendly with over 3000k hrs in arma 2 and 3 i am very tactically sound in comms and combat and am mature with leadership skills i am also very versitile in flying sniping and cqc and last but not least i'm a stay at home dad so i'm always free for fun!!!!!!
Any extra information: if you have any other questions feel free to ask thank you for your time

you have 3000k hours? all i see is 1.4k :P

Just now, Diseased said:

you have 3000k hours? all i see is 1.4k :P

Previous gang affiliations: inovative clan server 1.......aegis mercs server 2........paradox server 2

about 1500k in arma 3 and 2 sorry for the typo