Blackwing P.M.C. | CLOSED

Akula

So this group intrigues me a LOT because it seems to be made up of a lot of APD vets (which is cool). I'm curious: do you otherwise engage in gang activities such as fighting at cartels and rebs? 

You also list prices for things like Prison Breaks and Robberies "for the right price". What are your standard rates for these? If you' like to PM me, you can.

Also, our gang is always interested in fighting cartels if you are similarly interested we should arrange a friendly war.

1 hour ago, J.Fett said:

So this group intrigues me a LOT because it seems to be made up of a lot of APD vets (which is cool). I'm curious: do you otherwise engage in gang activities such as fighting at cartels and rebs? 

You also list prices for things like Prison Breaks and Robberies "for the right price". What are your standard rates for these? If you' like to PM me, you can.

Also, our gang is always interested in fighting cartels if you are similarly interested we should arrange a friendly war.

-We fight cartels / do banks, prison breaks daily.

-The price is negotiable and depends on what the members think. At times we will do them for free for the fun of it, as money isnt an issue for a lot of our members.

-If you see me online with a few other guys feel free to message me about a "friendly" war.

Edited by The Reaper