Medellin Cartel - New Gang Recruiting

SeryaN

The Medellin Cartel is a fairly new gang, although it was founded a couple of months ago most of us were inactive, but recently we've come back onto the server. Looking for active members, people who have a decent understanding of the game, and no fucking squeakers (14 and over please)

If you meet these requirements and would like to join the gang, please use this format to apply:

IGN:

How long have you been on the server (roughly?)

How many hours do you have in Arma?

Have you ever been banned?

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?

Past gangs:

Why do you want to join The Medellin Cartel?

Do you know any members of our gang? If so, please state who.

Edited by SeryaN

How long have you been on the server (roughly?): About a week.

How many hours do you have in Arma? 50 hours (but I have been watching Arma 3 gameplays for a long time)

Have you ever been banned? No.

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes, I do.

Past gangs: None.

Why do you want to join The Medellin Cartel?: I want to start out somewhere, this cartel is the perfect opportunity, as I have barely any friends on the server or allies.  Meeting new people is always great and I've been in several other servers aswell. I am financially stable and I know most of the controls, I'm online every single day for about 5-7+ hours.

Do you know any members of our gang? If so, please state who: No idea, but I'd love to meet them.

Narcos are one of the best series I've seen on Netflix.

Thank you for reading my application.

Just now, Ski Mask said:

How long have you been on the server (roughly?): About a week.

How many hours do you have in Arma? 50 hours (but I have been watching Arma 3 gameplays for a long time)

Have you ever been banned? No.

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes, I do.

Past gangs: None.

Why do you want to join The Medellin Cartel?: I want to start out somewhere, this cartel is the perfect opportunity, as I have barely any friends on the server or allies.  Meeting new people is always great and I've been in several other servers aswell. I am financially stable and I know most of the controls, I'm online every single day for about 5-7+ hours.

Do you know any members of our gang? If so, please state who: No idea, but I'd love to meet them.

Narcos are one of the best series I've seen on Netflix.

Thank you for reading my application.

Perfect. I'll invite you to the gang later on asylum, but I need to know your IGN.

IGN stands for In Game Name. I need to know that for me to invite you to the gang.

Thanks,

SeryaN

8 hours ago, SeryaN said:

The Medellin Cartel is a fairly new gang, although it was founded a couple of months ago most of us were inactive, but recently we've come back onto the server. Looking for active members, people who have a decent understanding of the game, and no fucking squeakers (14 and over please)

If you meet these requirements and would like to join the gang, please use this format to apply:

IGN:

How long have you been on the server (roughly?)

How many hours do you have in Arma?

Have you ever been banned?

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?

Past gangs:

Why do you want to join The Medellin Cartel?

Do you know any members of our gang? If so, please state who.

A Colombian cartel.. do you guys speak spanish?

IGN: Childish Gambino

How long have you been on the server (roughly?) 2 years roughly

How many hours do you have in Arma? 727 hours

Have you ever been banned? Yes 3 day ban for CL but proven to admins it was power outage, ban was revoked with the proof

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? both yes

Past gangs: New World Order, Regiment (was not part of the gang but did everything with them when they were around)

Why do you want to join The Medellin Cartel? Looking for a gang to play with, just getting back into ArmA 3

Do you know any members of our gang? If so, please state who. nope

2 hours ago, DMHemmi1 said:

IGN: Childish Gambino

How long have you been on the server (roughly?) 2 years roughly

How many hours do you have in Arma? 727 hours

Have you ever been banned? Yes 3 day ban for CL but proven to admins it was power outage, ban was revoked with the proof

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? both yes

Past gangs: New World Order, Regiment (was not part of the gang but did everything with them when they were around)

Why do you want to join The Medellin Cartel? Looking for a gang to play with, just getting back into ArmA 3

Do you know any members of our gang? If so, please state who. nope

Accepted. I'll invite you to the gang once I get on.

19 hours ago, Stryker32 said:

IGN:Stryker

How long have you been on the server (roughly?) 450-600 hours

How many hours do you have in Arma? 1147

Have you ever been banned? No I have not

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Past gangs: none

Why do you want to join The Medellin Cartel? I want to join so I can have a group of friends to play with and help out.

Do you know any members of our gang? If so, please state who. No

Alright, I said at the top 14 and over please, but I think we can make an exception for you, as you're only 1 year under age and with over 1000 hours ig I think you'd make an asset.

Also, how the fuck have you gone 450-600 hours without being banned? Or at least getting bored, like damn!

Edited by SeryaN
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: Barkin

How long have you been on the server (roughly?) 9 months (with a 6 month break in the middle) 

How many hours do you have in Arma? 200

Have you ever been banned? No

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes, but I think you guys would like Discord better.

Past gangs: None

Why do you want to join The Medellin Cartel? I would like to join the Medellin Cartel because I am a really big fan of the South American drug trade theme. I really enjoy things like Narcos and Ghost Recon: Wildlands because the concept behind it all seems so complex and gives off a dark, scary vibe. Other than that. I would like to Join the Medellin Cartel because I have seen some members around and they are generally nice guys. Also, I would like some gang experience with other folks who are also new to gangs. I am financially stable, so I think I can be a good addition to the gang, but I am always looking to make more money.

Do you know any members of our gang? If so, please state who. I do not know anybody specifically, but I do see you guys around.