I'm a Trash player xD

8 hours ago, W00bzy said:

You're a level 111, uploading montages of you getting kills in casual.

Now I see how you put out 8 fucking shit montages in 4 months. 

If I played casuals all day I could make a 10 minute montage every hour.

It's ranked, but thanks for your positive feedback as always :)

Oh wait.. there's 1 clip in there when I play mira and get 4k which was in Casual.. My bad. :fail:

a40794316dc4973247dc527b066185f8.jpg

Edited by Sanctus
2 hours ago, Sp0on said:

was going off of his own denial from 2 days ago where he said he wasnt ghostsniper in sidechat. i dont really know nor i really care. i am the fake news trump warned you about after all.

:shrug:

When did I say I wasn't? Lol that's a good meme xD

1 hour ago, Sanctus said:

It's ranked, but thanks for your positive feedback as always :)

Oh wait.. there's 1 clip in there when I play mira and get 4k which was in Casual.. My bad. :fail:

a40794316dc4973247dc527b066185f8.jpg

You posted this on a public forum, that I frequent. No one checking up on you dumb fuck.

Nice use of a facebook meme from 2013..

Sure it's ranked. But since you're a Gold 3-4 rank, which is a below average rank. You can go ahead and stop acting it's actually difficult.

Edited by W00bzy
3 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

You posted this on a public forum, that I frequent. No one checking up on you dumb fuck.

Nice use of a facebook meme from 2013..

Sure it's ranked. But since you're a Gold 3-4 rank, which is a below average rank. You can go ahead and stop acting it's actually difficult.

Calm down. He got all those kills with 5 bullets in his mag :frog::kappa:

W00bzy likes this
On 25/02/2017 at 6:52 AM, W00bzy said:

Yet you always have something to say :frog:

'Acting like it's difficult' .. It's so hard man, I make the montages to show how 'difficult it is' :frog: lolololol

You're a good meme

2 minutes ago, Sanctus said:

Yet you always have something to say :frog:

'Acting like it's difficult' .. It's so hard man, I make the montages to show how 'difficult it is' :frog: lolololol

You're a good meme

You play under Nickis and Distilled because you're an embarrassment. Please don't talk to me. 

Just now, W00bzy said:

You play under Nickis and Distilled because you're an embarrassment. Please don't talk to me. 

It was Distilled actually. Yes, I'm very embarrassed to be GhostSniper and Sanctus. It's so embarrassing I gotta hide myself from the pro players to make them think I'm pro using another person's name. So I think I'll change my name again because I'm embarrassed... lololol

You literally comment on everything I post, you're the one talking to me. Try again :frog:

5 minutes ago, Sanctus said:

It was Distilled actually. Yes, I'm very embarrassed to be GhostSniper and Sanctus. It's so embarrassing I gotta hide myself from the pro players to make them think I'm pro using another person's name. So I think I'll change my name again because I'm embarrassed... lololol

You literally comment on everything I post, you're the one talking to me. Try again :frog: