(ß)oats And Hoes [S3] [Open]

Just now, matth said:

Its been a good long time playing with you guys, but unfortunately I have decided to join another gang for a new experience, thanks for making my time in Boats And Hoes enjoyable!

2high - Best captain in asylum!

yolo - the big boss

@Treeontyn good guy, was my main cartel buddy!

@PantherJames your an inbred fuck;) jk amazing guy and a good laugh, and play eu not na

@Aaron2431 biggest career cop going but great pubg player

@TJ Collins comes out with funny things always makes me laugh

@iSnuff you were there to just bully, amazing lad

lacie best paramedic around always saving me

@Sp0on father of the gang!

@JoM not really played with you much but seem like a cool guy!

@Malroc really fun too hang around with, hemmit vs ifrit again? ahaha

mr12inch no mercy style

Love you all will come in ts every now and again when I'm free! :) 

Matt why!!!! 

Its been a good long time playing with you guys, but unfortunately I have decided to join another gang for a new experience, thanks for making my time in Boats And Hoes enjoyable!

2high - is always up for a spit roast

@Treeontyn always brings me redgul at cartels lol

@PantherJames has some nerve  but is still a crafty sod

@Aaron2431 batty boi

@TJ Collins funny sod also abit inbread

@iSnuff 

lacie ,sound

@Sp0on guy who shoots me all the time lol

@JoM nice guy

@Malroc orca king , rook = no mercy

Love you all will come in ts and spit roast you all every day! :) 

Edited by Mr12InchOnSlack
Sp0on and Farmer Steve like this
Just now, Mr12InchOnSlack said:

@Aaron2431 batty boi

@iSnuff 

lacie ,sound

@JoM nice guy

Love you all will come in ts and pit roast you all every day! :) 

original......

Farmer Steve likes this
Just now, Mr12InchOnSlack said:

@Aaron2431 batty boi

@iSnuff 

lacie ,sound

@JoM nice guy

Love you all will come in ts and pit roast you all every day! :) 

you left aswell?

56 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Fucking hell Matt and 12inch I did not mean to make an example to you guys. You guys are both really chill guys in all seriousness and i wish you both the best of luck (matth what gang you in && 12inch did you join another gang or?

Tribal I heard

4 hours ago, matth said:

2high - Best captain in asylum!

yolo - the big boss

@Treeontyn good guy, was my main cartel buddy!

@PantherJames your an inbred fuck;) jk amazing guy and a good laugh, and play eu not na

@Aaron2431 biggest career cop going but great pubg player

@TJ Collins comes out with funny things always makes me laugh

@iSnuff you were there to just bully, amazing lad

lacie best paramedic around always saving me

@Sp0on father of the gang!

@JoM not really played with you much but seem like a cool guy!

@Malroc really fun too hang around with, hemmit vs ifrit again? ahaha

mr12inch no mercy style

Violett - great shot, loved playing with you

Love you all will come in ts every now and again when I'm free! :) 

Matt I'm gonna cry real tears you daft cunt

Sp0on likes this
6 hours ago, Mr12InchOnSlack said:

@Aaron2431 batty boi

@iSnuff 

lacie ,sound

@JoM nice guy

you get no love you daft cunt for just copying matts ... :/

Sp0on likes this
13 hours ago, Mr12InchOnSlack said:

@Aaron2431 batty boi

@iSnuff 

lacie ,sound

@JoM nice guy

You just tagged me and thats it you little no mercy 1inch 

Gh0st likes this

Why are people doing farwell post?

-1 when people do that. Its a game.

Its not that big of a deal.

On 5/3/2017 at 6:16 PM, wollie35 said:

Fucking hell Matt and 12inch I did not mean to make an example to you guys. You guys are both really chill guys in all seriousness and i wish you both the best of luck (matth what gang you in && 12inch did you join another gang or?

Lamo. Bro. We've been around for over 2 years. You think your the first to leave and join a different gang?

Every 3-4 months we have a mass invite were we have 20+ people then a few months go by and people leave. We have "core members" and "members". Core memebers are those who've been here the entire time and stuck with the ups and downs. The dedicated. Then we have those who have just joined and yet to show there dedication on the other side of the  dedicated  coin who you those who only time will tell.

Take it as you want but time doesn't even stutter when anyone leaves the gang....It's mentioned, then its dismissed.

I wish nothing but good things to anyone. You paid for the game. You all do what your heart tells you, you want to do.

0\ to the 3 of you.

Gh0st and Reformed Katheeri like this
24 minutes ago, Canna said:

Lamo. Bro. We've been around for over 2 years. You think your the first to leave and join a different gang?

Every 3-4 months we have a mass invite were we have 20+ people then a few months go by and people leave. We have "core members" and "members". Core memebers are those who've been here the entire time and stuck with the ups and downs. The dedicated. Then we have those who have just joined and yet to show there dedication on the other side of the  dedicated  coin who you those who only time will tell.

Take it as you want but time doesn't even stutter when anyone leaves the gang....It's mentioned, then its dismissed.

I wish nothing but good things to anyone. You paid for the game. You all do what your heart tells you, you want to do.

0\ to the 3 of you.

Ouch @wollie35

32 minutes ago, Canna said:

0\ to the 3 of you.

I was joking with the example thing haha :D

2 hours ago, Canna said:

0\ to the 3 of you.

just thought id let you guys know you made my time in boats and hoes fun, should I of just left with out saying anything to anyone?

1. In-game alias?: Chun Ho Zing

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, ND and a Mature 15 Year old.

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Been playing on the Asylum server's since iv'e bought the game. All hours on Asylum.

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required) James had told me to apply on forums.

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Am in Banana Street but they were never really active since the the day I joined so I need to get outta here.

6. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Drug runs, Arms Dealer, Holding people up, Hostages and not toooo bad of a shot.

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never have been banned. Never plan on it either. 

8. How often do you play? (hours per day): School is a tough thing to get around but getting out soon and will be playing a lot. I still play around 4-5 hours a day if I am on.

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Positive Vibes to everyone. No negativity, don't like to hear it.

Edited by Chun

1. In-game alias?: Zeynov

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, 17

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 2-3 weeks

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Logic in server 1 but it fell apart

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): Any kind of combat really, distance, CQC, really doesnt matter

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): once for rdm but I was super high so xD

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 3-6

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I can fly, drive, self funded, good in any kind of combat, I can do just about anything you need

On 5/6/2017 at 5:47 PM, Chun said:

1. In-game alias?: Chun Ho Zing

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, ND and a Mature 15 Year old.

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Been playing on the Asylum server's since iv'e bought the game. All hours on Asylum.

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required) James had told me to apply on forums.

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Am in Banana Street but they were never really active since the the day I joined so I need to get outta here.

6. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Drug runs, Arms Dealer, Holding people up, Hostages and not toooo bad of a shot.

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never have been banned. Never plan on it either. 

8. How often do you play? (hours per day): School is a tough thing to get around but getting out soon and will be playing a lot. I still play around 4-5 hours a day if I am on.

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Positive Vibes to everyone. No negativity, don't like to hear it.

2 hours ago, Zeynov said:

1. In-game alias?: Zeynov

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, 17

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 2-3 weeks

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Logic in server 1 but it fell apart

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): Any kind of combat really, distance, CQC, really doesnt matter

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): once for rdm but I was super high so xD

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 3-6

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I can fly, drive, self funded, good in any kind of combat, I can do just about anything you need

we need better proof of activity/experience

not denied. just a screeny of arma hours would be nice, then we can go from there.

Edited by Sp0on

1. In-game alias?:devman (i went by 2 names in the past)

2. Location (country or state) & Age :United States, Ohio 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:3 years on and off https://gyazo.com/4d66082530afbfd2fc8d8b990b4de317

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:toxicity,Black Wing P.M.C (those are main 2 the others were just trail gangs)

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) i would have to say im best at cartels sitting back then peaking and snaging a kill or 2 then push up with the gang evetho i havent played in like 2,3 months my experience is still here im just a lil rusty rn

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):no

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):if i can get into a active gang like 3,5 hours a day (weekends may vary)

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: i was somone who would always say hi to B&H when yall were always in kavala , im a good shot. you should accept me cause i can bring a lot fun times and makes good play.

Edited by devman115
33 minutes ago, Lib514 said:

1. In-game alias?: Pedro Ribeiro

2. Location (country or state) & Age : 15

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 200+ hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Mendendez cartel (s1) uninvited (s1) CoCo Cartel (s1) FSA (S2) East Side Cartel (s3)

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Shooting (im accurate), sorry no examples I dont record montages or anything 

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): 3 days for VDM, I accidentally ran into a heli and I couldnt comp him so (this was months ago)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): Every day maybe 2-3 Hours on weekdays 4-6 on weekends (during the summer a shit ton)

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Im a good shooter, I have over 600K in bank, I listen and obey, and I dont talk a lot (unless talked to)

20 hours ago, devman115 said:

1. In-game alias?:devman (i went by 2 names in the past)

2. Location (country or state) & Age :United States, Ohio 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:3 years on and off https://gyazo.com/4d66082530afbfd2fc8d8b990b4de317

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:toxicity,Black Wing P.M.C (those are main 2 the others were just trail gangs)

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) i would have to say im best at cartels sitting back then peaking and snaging a kill or 2 then push up with the gang evetho i havent played in like 2,3 months my experience is still here im just a lil rusty rn

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):no

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):if i can get into a active gang like 3,5 hours a day (weekends may vary)

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: i was somone who would always say hi to B&H when yall were always in kavala , im a good shot. you should accept me cause i can bring a lot fun times and makes good play.

Accepted for trial, I have PMed you ts info. Welcome to Boats :)

19 hours ago, Lib514 said:

1. In-game alias?: Pedro Ribeiro

2. Location (country or state) & Age : 15

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 200+ hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Mendendez cartel (s1) uninvited (s1) CoCo Cartel (s1) FSA (S2) East Side Cartel (s3)

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Shooting (im accurate), sorry no examples I dont record montages or anything 

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): 3 days for VDM, I accidentally ran into a heli and I couldnt comp him so (this was months ago)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): Every day maybe 2-3 Hours on weekdays 4-6 on weekends (during the summer a shit ton)

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Im a good shooter, I have over 600K in bank, I listen and obey, and I dont talk a lot (unless talked to)

Denied due to low amount of hours