Gang ranking system update?

The gang system to me seems a little outdated to say the least or at least needs some uplifting. What I believe should happen is That rank 3 should stay the same (entry level), while rank 2 should have the power of inviting said person to gang, and take away the power to withdraw money from gang account (stop little kids from stealing). Meanwhile rank 1 could stay the same with withdrawing and inviting. But their needs to be another rank above one at least for the gang (creator/Leader). But yet this is just a suggestion and also my opinion, I will take others as well !

9 hours ago, NorthFlonkz said:

rank 2 should have the power of inviting said person to gang, and take away the power to withdraw money from gang account (stop little kids from stealing).

Dont give someone rank two if theyre going to steal money. 

Not sure if it has been removed but there is more then 3 ranks, what I say we do is:

1. Leader/Founder, full control over gang.
  2. Co-Leaders, control over bank, invites and gang perks
  3. Moderators, control over invites and gang perks
  4. Normies, Default rank
  5. Sort of a debuff rank, wont be able to use gang house storage, etc.
dennozZ likes this
On 3/13/2017 at 8:59 AM, Johnny said:

Not sure if it has been removed but there is more then 3 ranks, what I say we do is:

1. Leader/Founder, full control over gang.
  2. Co-Leaders, control over bank, invites and gang perks
  3. Moderators, control over invites and gang perks
  4. Normies, Default rank
  5. Sort of a debuff rank, wont be able to use gang house storage, etc.

This is perfect. For example trials should be rank 5 and can not access gang house until they pass the trial. I dont know why the answer is "do not invite people who will stole your shit" fucking make the system more reliable. Thats why you decided to become the programmer. Make everything better and  versatile.

{-M-} likes this