The Walking Dead *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

william

So as Season 7 came to a close what did everyone think? I thought it had mostly boring episodes however there was a few which were very good and pleasurable to watch, upon just seeing the final episode I can say that was one of the best season finale's on The Walking Dead so far, would love to hear what you guys thought about It and predictions for next season.

Yung Tommy and Xehons like this

There were certainly less deaths than normal season and the episodes were very emotional.The finale was simply amazing and i had a lot of fun watching it.I dont read comics but i kinda wanted Negan to stay alive and now he will show up next season.

:kermit:

william likes this

The Walking Dead needs to be more about Rick.  I didn't like so many side characters getting their own episodes ( Like Tara, who gives a fuck about Tara? ) that's my only complaint, really.  That's what I liked about season three.  It was mostly about Rick and the Governor and it was more interesting.  As for the season finale, couldn't be happier.  Though the season 4 mid season finale I thought was the best so far.  But all around, The Walking Dead is still going strong and hopefully now that Negan and Rick are officially at war, we see a lot of action. 

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes
Silver-Spy and william like this
1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

The Walking Dead needs to be more about Rick.  I didn't like so many side characters getting their own episodes ( Like Tara, who gives a fuck about Tara? ) that's my only complaint, really.  That's what I liked about season three.  It was mostly about Rick and the Governor and it was more interesting.  As for the season finale, couldn't be happier.  Though the season 4 mid season finale I thought was the best so far.  But all around, The Walking Dead is still going strong and hopefully now that Negan and Rick are officially at war, we see a lot of action. 

I just can't wait till we get to the Whisperers season. That shit is going to be bad ass.

Silver-Spy likes this
3 hours ago, william said:

So as Season 7 came to a close what did everyone think? I thought it had mostly boring episodes however there was a few which were very good and pleasurable to watch, upon just seeing the final episode I can say that was one of the best season finale's on The Walking Dead so far, would love to hear what you guys thought about It and predictions for next season.

I found the finale to be pretty bad, kind of a cheap way to wrap up the season in prep for the next.

You would think from experience Rick would have learned from his mistakes, but they keep making him fuck himself over for suspense. Overall Season 7 was entirely buildup for Season 8 so it was just boring for the most part. A lot more Drama and Character introductions then anything else. Maybe I'm still salty about Hershel though, even though he dies in the comics, I had hope for that one legged badass. 

2 hours ago, KrazyKnight said:

I just can't wait till we get to the Whisperers season. That shit is going to be bad ass.

Nothing makes me more moist then a bald woman

KrazyKnight likes this
6 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

If they didn't have Tara's episode they wouldn't of had enough guns for the trash people and themselves, but I'm sure they'll bring them back next season and use some of them for the war.

9 hours ago, william said:

I thought it was a good finale, But it left me with one question is Dwight good or bad 

4 hours ago, Cole Little said:

Dwight was on Rick's side. At the end you see writing on a toy soldier saying "Didn't Know" meaning that he did not know that Negan had a deal with the garbage people to betray rick.

I wasn't sure whether that was from Dwight or Eugene.  If it being from Eugene, I figured it would have to do with Sasha.   Though I was about 90% sure it was from Dwight.