Compensation System

ItsViolett

I recently was flying around in a heli for hours without storing it.  I go to my garage and store the heli.  The next morning I get on the server and my heli is no longer in my garage.  I made a compensation report and put in the proof section that I don't know what evidence I could give besides logs.  Without even bothering to check the logs the admin immediately denies the comp.  Does anyone else think that admins might overlook a certain compensation because of the Difficulty of it, or lack of time that they don't want to spend.  I would like to see if people agree.

Disclaimer:

Out of respect for the admin incharge of the Comp I will not disclose his name.  I do not mean to insult the admins I would just like to see if anyone else feels this way as well.  I feel that the point in a compensation system is to benefit the players of asylum but, by seeing these actions taken I feel that it is meant to benefit players who have an easy solution not everyone with a problem.  Comment your opinion

Edited by ItsViolett
Just now, ItsViolett said:

@Churu I told him that the only evidance that could even prove my story was in the logs.  I just think that him saying the logs is not good enough evidence is stupid.  Why do we even have logs then?

logs can miss stuff, especially during server restarts, ive lost gear several times when my game crashes or server restarts, not much you can do about it, we're playing on asylum.

Bildresultat för deal with it gif

Zoex likes this
Just now, Churu said:

logs can miss stuff, especially during server restarts, ive lost gear several times when my game crashes or server restarts, not much you can do about it, we're playing on asylum.

Bildresultat för deal with it gif

its not the fact that it wasn't in the logs.  Its the fact that the admin didn't check the logs even after i requested.  It is a matter of lazyness.

Just now, Churu said:

We should be happy their are logs at all. 100% chance that if any other life server got hacked like Asylum it would have been a full wipe instead of a rollback.  

Just now, ItsViolett said:

its not the fact that it wasn't in the logs.  Its the fact that the admin didn't check the logs even after i requested.  It is a matter of lazyness.

Well think of it this way.... Sure he can find it, but lets say it takes 15-30min to find it at max, by that time he maybe could have done 3-6 rdm reports and a couple comps.... you see where i'm getting at?

Bildresultat för the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few