Why arent cartels changed???

Come on now, At this point it feels we are being ignored. Anyone who regularly fights Will know what i mean. Most gangs love original arms and Meth cartel, they are incredible, they sustained the server when it was good, and now theyre rare. My question is why on earth are we not fighting those 2 cartels constantly. Those cartels are the 2 most balanced/exciting cartels. Sure heroin/cocaine might be fun, but be real here, few gangs desire It. I say you make heroin And coxaine alternate between an oil cartel, and keep our beloved cartels original. Do something at least because it's annoyimg trying to fight, then restart comes and we see cocaine cartel. Everyone says GG and moves on to new things. I know people complained about new cartels, BUT DOESNT MEAN TAKE THE GOOD ONES AWAY!!! It was like a punishment: "ahh you want MORE cartel locations??? Then ill screw you and limit the good ones that are beloved, and make these unbalanced ones occur most often!!"

Edited by Kryptonn
Tiger likes this
16 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

Come on now, At this point it feels we are being ignored. Anyone who regularly fights Will know what i mean. Most gangs love original arms and Meth cartel, they are incredible, they sustained the server when it was good, and now theyre rare. My question is why on earth are we not fighting those 2 cartels constantly. Those cartels are the 2 most balanced/exciting cartels. Sure heroin/cocaine might be fun, but be real here, few gangs desire It. I say you make heroin And coxaine alternate between an oil cartel, and keep our beloved cartels original. Do something at least because it's annoyimg trying to fight, then restart comes and we see cocaine cartel. Everyone says GG and moves on to new things. I know people complained about new cartels, BUT DOESNT MEAN TAKE THE GOOD ONES AWAY!!! It was like a punishment: "ahh you want MORE cartel locations??? Then ill screw you and limit the good ones that are beloved, and make these unbalanced ones occur most often!!"

lol, you want new cartels then FUCK you i'll make it so you never get the ones you like right now. Made me laugh so hard :)

Krypton you are 100% right. The Asylum Developer/Admin team really need to stop thinking about ALTERNATIVES. Cmon man you see Krypton says this and he speaks for 80% of the community why not adress this to Paratus and get it over & done? This server still has so much potential but it feels like we move so slow.

EG. in alternatives

Goldberg:"Just like RP ideas your fighting locations are only limited by your imagination.  Feel free to set up a fight at any location you desire.  Invite a warring gang, group, etc. and have fun. "

Comment on goldberg there: Gangs are not like that nowadays. Gangs want to be the best and they think it's desired to call people bad and just be simply rude.

Spoiler

* UGH NV/ REBEL DEPARTMENT UGH UGH * 

Gangs should be working togheter not against eachother. 

Edited by FozzyBear

I'm not much of a cartel fighter, fuck the last cartel I "fought" was back in sept or oct with synergy. But he's not wrong, I'd rather have multiple drug cartels to fight for rather than just the "Drug cartel" if i was in a big gang *cough cough*. What ever happened to while people are fighting for meth, people would go and try to take cocaine, and then you would have to go send some people to cocaine to go contest that. 

39 minutes ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

Just like RP ideas your fighting locations are only limited by your imagination.  Feel free to set up a fight at any location you desire.  Invite a warring gang, group, etc. and have fun.

Too much logic for some