Diseased after dentist

8 minutes ago, LaGrange said:

Do you feel like shit still?

No i don't feel anything but a small ache in my mouth, my uncle though got 1 wisdoom tooth taken out before me and he was vomitting and shit, it mainly just depends on what you take and I suggest that you get knocked out rather than getting the shit that makes you all loopy.

Olivia likes this
7 minutes ago, Diseased said:

No i don't feel anything but a small ache in my mouth, my uncle though got 1 wisdoom tooth taken out before me and he was vomitting and shit, it mainly just depends on what you take and I suggest that you get knocked out rather than getting the shit that makes you all loopy.

Alright, thanks Doctor Diseased :)

Olivia likes this

They knocked me out when I got my teeth pulled.  When I woke up, everything was fine.  I was able to walk right, couldnt talk cause my mouth was still numb.  They gave me a script for really really strong Vicodin, and I had to get it refilled twice while I was healing cause it hurt so fucking bad. 

For a whole month, my routine became wake up, get water, take pills.   Well one morning I forgot to take them but I thought I did.   After an hour of being awake, I was crying and wondering why the fuck they wouldn't kick in.  Then I looked on my desk and saw the pills I thought I took.  I was supposed to take two every four hours. 

I took four that morning. 

Bersabee likes this