[EU] Solitude | 16+ | Server 2

Y7yl9vW.png

About us

Solitude is a gang that consists out of people that aim for fun. We engage in cartel fights, turf fights, bank jobs, Prison breaks ... you name it !
We will not engage in wars on our home server, only when we jump server for a proper ''WAR'' (Like the good old days). Solitude is run by former leader of ''Royal Outlaws''.
Do not expect us to be an elite team, we will take on unexperienced players, show em the ropes and send them to battle.    

What we expect from you :

No small crimes, pistolbanging

No cockyness in chat, no taunting, no shit talking

Be Stable Economy wise, and be able to make your own money

Help in turf wars/ Cartel fights

Teamspeak, good english and a decent Microphone

Application Template :

(once accepted, teamspeak info will be pm'd to you, however do expect to be interviewed on teamspeak)

Spoiler

Name :

Location/Time Zone :

Previous Gangs :

Playtime on Asylum :

ppH0ptx.png

Edited by Normandy
22 minutes ago, Bunny said:

Name : Bunny

Location/Time Zone : GMT

Previous Gangs : None

Playtime on Asylum : I have played on asylum for a while now but not really played it constantly and are wanting to do so and i think i have found the right gang to do so. 

Accepted for interview. Il message you ts info

Name : Alex IGN is Riot

Location/Time Zone : Texas Central US time. I usually play really early in the morning though. I can play at any time throught the day whenever I'm needed.

Previous Gangs : I had my own gang but only for the purpose of capping oil to build orcas with the rubber.

Playtime on Asylum : Around 350+ hours on Asylum alone. I was never in a gang but I have done successful banks with a small group of people as well as prison breaks solo all of the time. Those aren't as successful but fun. I did some cartels when I made my own gang just for the fuck of it.

3 hours ago, Riot said:

Name : Alex IGN is Riot

Location/Time Zone : Texas Central US time. I usually play really early in the morning though. I can play at any time throught the day whenever I'm needed.

Previous Gangs : I had my own gang but only for the purpose of capping oil to build orcas with the rubber.

Playtime on Asylum : Around 350+ hours on Asylum alone. I was never in a gang but I have done successful banks with a small group of people as well as prison breaks solo all of the time. Those aren't as successful but fun. I did some cartels when I made my own gang just for the fuck of it.

Accepted for interview. Ill message you ts info

3 hours ago, wormat22 said:

Name : FDT

Location/Time Zone : EST/GMT-5

Previous Gangs : None

Playtime on Asylum : About 500 hours on asylum. Never been in a real gang, mostly run solo or with temporary partners. Looking for dedicated people to get into real business with. Let me know!

Accepted for interview. Il message you ts info

10 minutes ago, Cawkem said:

Name : Cawkam

Location/Time Zone : (UTC+2:00) Romania,Bucharest

Previous Gangs : ||RO||

Playtime on Asylum : I've got 756 hours on Arma 3 and on asylum i guess somewhere between 500-600 hours.

ACCEPTED

I Pm'd you TeamSpeak

Edited by Normandy
6 hours ago, xStallion761x said:

Name: Billy

In-game name: John Harrison

Location/Time Zone: UTC+10:00 Guam(3 months I will be UTC-6:00 Tennessee)

Previous gangs: RavenWood, and The Brotherhood

Playtime on Asylum: 28Hours

ACCEPTED

Pm'd you ts info

Edited by Normandy