Maybe it's time to do some revamps for some of the lesser used features in altis life , as well as maybe some buffs here and there to get people a bit more active other then 24/7 shit talking in side chat

Oil Revamp

Oil is barely done by anybody anymore, due to the fact that you can only do it with a boat, and lets face it boats have the real big risk of either launching you in the air, moving away from you as you get out to go to the beach , blowing up as you try to park , hitting you making you die , .... the list goes on and on, not even talking about how annoying it is to get the barrels on a boat 
What i'm suggesting is maybe making a bridge towards the oil rig and being able to put the barrels into cars like offroads/flatbeds. might get some people to actually consider running oil as a money maker again instead of it just sitting there for no real reason and maybe add another one South of kavala? so you're not limited to only 1 place to run oil 

Turfs

Turfs were brought to life so smaller gangs could also fight over something that would benefit them greatly
without having to go to a cartel and being destroyed by one of the bigger / more experienced gang
The issue with this is that all of the bigger gangs now have houses in turfs, making it impossible for a smaller gang to compete for it since the bigger gang will just keep respawning with rooks or sdars stored in their houses. i was thinking about making Turfs that are red a No spawn zone for houses, kind of like how when you have a house too close to a cartel you can't spawn in it. You can still ofcourse use those houses to store loadouts in to help you fight for the turf but just doesn't let you spawn in giving the gang that is trying to cap it the chance to actually do so, without getting shot from a house by a rook. 
Also maybe rotating the benefits a turf give might be a thing to look into if possible at all, since Zaros is pretty much the turf that gets left behind because of its significant smaller advantages in comparison to Rodopoli and Panagia, an idea could be to anounce what benefits you get from it as soon as it turns red, that way gangs know what they're fighting over.

Cop Vehicles

Where are the cop quilins!? i don't know why cops havent gotten an upgrade on their off road vehicles yet, for example a quilin or prowler. if it's because there's too many seats that can act like a gunner, pretty much an offroad has 4 gunner seats as well slightly more limited but still effective except that the offroad handles really weird and a prowler or quilin would be a nice upgrade from the good old offroad, maybe make it corporal+ to buy one to prevent every single cop driving one?

Also the cop vehicle chop prices should be raised, We are always talking about great risk should be rewarded, But when it comes to fighting a ton of cops that can respawn really close to you most of the time to get back into battle while other cops are still pinning you down preventing you from getting out it's a no reward for a great risk, i've stolen a huron and only got 30k after having to fight off a few waves of cops it barely covered the amount of mags i used / lockpicks a slight increase in the chop rate of cop vehicles wouldn't really give civs a reason to fight the cops more often, it would just mean that if you do win from the cops and get away you actually get a decent reward instead of basically as much money as you would've made running peaches (Only talking about the higher class vehicles Like hunters, striders , orcas etc.

Anyways these were some of my ideas / thoughts Try to keep this thread clean plis no toxic <3 u all , just let me know what you guys think and lets talk bout them things

Emma likes this
Just now, Boone said:

I dream of a police jeep but it will probably never happen :FeelsBadMan:

They were added to Tanoa

1 minute ago, Jigawatt said:

You must be new. The cop quilins have been brought up many many times and the answer has been given many many times. Search the forums :P

^ basically Paratus doesn't want a militarized police

Crossfade likes this

I appreciate you caring about the server and respect your opinions but none of them are valid except maybe the oil.

Oil fucking sucks and makes no sense. It should be like it used to be and be an oil mine that way civs have a legal way of making money that doesn'[t blow dick as well as getting ruybber

Counter Proposal to Turfs:

All houses serve purposes and some are worth more to some people and less to others. There was a time period when lower gangs owned all the houses in Rodopoli and eventually were bought out by the higher gangs. Its the nature of the beast. Nothing is stopping you from getting the flag, just learn the houses they play in - theres not that many that damper your ability to do anything anyways. (Or just mass recruit an army lol).

Counter Proposal to Quilens:

The only way I could see you having a quilen is if you were a corporal. That also would require some extra work on gnashes end which in the end is that really worth it rather then have him push out 8.0 sometime in 2019?

Crossfade likes this

I like that the oil requires a boat, its a totally different experience from all the other things you already use ground vehicles for. However, it is lacking in activity. What they should do is increase the payout to make the extra effort and risk worthwhile.

I agree oil can be a pain in the ass but, after you do a few runs you gain the skills to not blow yourself up.

For turfs, what if the flag had more than one spot. Kind of like how the cartels move BUT, within the same redzone of the city/town. I can see it working with zaros and rodo. Pangia would be difficult since its so sparse.