Fat montage

I'm not a tool that takes pics at the gym, and I never have, but I got a little self conscious after yesterday

im also aware i used flash inside like a retard

PART_1454275176497_0131161510b.thumb.jpg

This is my fat montage

That being said Im also getting a new tat on that arm and taking ideas in comments - was thinking a coifish or something cool like that :)

Edited by Poko
asiuxjau and George like this
5 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

lol going to tell u again 1 slap 1 kill easy u have a stupid body just saying keep training.

training lol I dont train anymore, I go to the gym like once a week and just stay in shape so I'm not a fat pussy like you - im not in high school anymore, dont gotta look cute for you. That little bitch in the background would probably tool on you LMFAO you're such a pusssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy keep slapping people, slap the wrong person and youll get put to sleep my friend

Edited by Poko
1 minute ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

This is the pure definition of the internet right here.

Edit: Theres also more fat on that arm than anything.

benching 350 at 190 pounds is fat? can I help you out with anything else today? Thanks come again BAE

1 minute ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

You boys have 10 minutes to vent all your anger at each other over the internet (no racial stuff or doxing) before this thread is put down like the sad dog that it is.  No points will be issued.  FIGHT!

giphy.gif

only lock it, don't delete it - this must be archived

the infamous kuklinski who shits on everyone works at a gas station. Going far in life 

Edited by Poko
asiuxjau likes this
51 minutes ago, Poko said:

I'm not a tool that takes pics at the gym, and I never have, but I got a little self conscious after yesterday

im also aware i used flash inside like a retard

PART_1454275176497_0131161510b.thumb.jpg

This is my fat montage

That being said Im also getting a new tat on that arm and taking ideas in comments - was thinking a coifish or something cool like that :)

I've had shits bigger then you, pussy :kappa::wub:

Kuklinski and Poko like this