Wtf is happening here?

So I was bounty hunting, hear my bounty shooting, then this happens (Pretty much watch the first 10 seconds and then skip to 1:05) : It says I down him and he kills me like 1 minute later.

At the beginning - (video editing software cut the bottom part so you can't see me speaking in direct chat, but if anyone thinks it is rdm I can upload original unedited resolution to show I spoke)

Then, after the medic revives me, somehow we both end up dying so much later, and I don't even know where the bullets came from or where this guy was!

This doesn't seem like server lag to me because everything else/other people were running fine.

Was this guy lagswitching or? First time something like this has happened to me.

Edited by CyanogenCX

honestly, all this looks like he was lagged to fuck from something and either his ping or his desync went crazy high causing him to get Arma'd, thrown into the matrix and soon be banned for "too much lag"

but for the second video, found him easily, I'm the where's wally god fam, he's here, behind the wall, peaking his head around the corner.

GaF8Gb3.jpg?1

FuwBoGB.png?2

Edited by Fluxah
31 minutes ago, Fluxah said:

honestly, all this looks like he was lagged to fuck from something and either his ping or his desync went crazy high causing him to get Arma'd, thrown into the matrix and soon be banned for "too much lag"

but for the second video, found him easily, I'm the where's wally god fam, he's here, behind the wall, peaking his head around the corner.

You have too much time.. Go to sleep.

3 hours ago, Fluxah said:

GaF8Gb3.jpg?1

FuwBoGB.png?2

Bamf didn't really ban him for too much lag u mong. fucking lagswitchers