Why removing one or two Asylum Servers could possibly make Asylum seem like it once was

There were less servers and less life competition to choose from when there were only 10K people playing arma 3. If we look more recently, arma peaked in summer of 16' (right as Mass kicks started happening) and has been declining since. I'd speculate that our servers population follows the same trend.

http://steamcharts.com/cmp/107410,578080#1y

Shows arma vs pubg. Arma was around 48K players when pubg came out and since has been down in the low 30K's (looking at peaks) Pubg has been able to grab people from all kinds of games, because its well done, glitches do happen but not near the level of bohemia. 

Google™ likes this
3 hours ago, Leady said:

There were less servers and less life competition to choose from when there were only 10K people playing arma 3. If we look more recently, arma peaked in summer of 16' (right as Mass kicks started happening) and has been declining since. I'd speculate that our servers population follows the same trend.

http://steamcharts.com/cmp/107410,578080#1y

Shows arma vs pubg. Arma was around 48K players when pubg came out and since has been down in the low 30K's (looking at peaks) Pubg has been able to grab people from all kinds of games, because its well done, glitches do happen but not near the level of bohemia. 

listen bud imma need you to hmu in the dms and we can talk about being best friends ight? k, cool. 

7 hours ago, HotWings said:

Olympus servers are not even full and you guys talk about how much better they are all the time. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see the truth.

A big reason olympus isn't full all day everyday is they don't have defibs. I think you would be really suprised to know how many people over there want them, but they won't add them because of the white listed medics.

Google™ likes this
8 hours ago, Steve said:

A big reason olympus isn't full all day everyday is they don't have defibs. I think you would be really suprised to know how many people over there want them, but they won't add them because of the white listed medics.

Or because you know like 30% of Arma players quit playing Arma this year.  They would be stupid to add defibs, that would remove the need for an entire faction. 

3 hours ago, HotWings said:

Or because you know like 30% of Arma players quit playing Arma this year.  They would be stupid to add defibs, that would remove the need for an entire faction. 

I usually see 1-3 medics on there but 75 other players including cops and civs. The medics are outweighed and I wouldn't wanna rely on a 3rd party for a revive. I get to choose my team mates not the medic that revives me.

6 hours ago, Steve said:

I usually see 1-3 medics on there but 75 other players including cops and civs. The medics are outweighed and I wouldn't wanna rely on a 3rd party for a revive. I get to choose my team mates not the medic that revives me.

That is why you have adrenaline shots.

On 9/16/2017 at 1:21 PM, Google™ said:

When I go on Olympus I get a feel of professionalism from the way everything looks and feels, but when I play Asylum it's like some people in their basement are making this shit. 

Thanks for my new signature on the Olympus forums. <3

On 9/17/2017 at 4:06 PM, Douggem said:

This is false.

Left Asylum when 6.0 came out because it was a DOGSHIT update. People been saying this for years and devs never listened. Asylum's death has been coming ever since 6.0.

9337194153cca4a003f9da6208b5f368.png