LOL

Just now, BigPapaQ said:

0:22 It Was At This Moment... He Knew, He Fucked Up.

Nah my officers was talking over me in ts.

Breakdown:

A random guy said APD hands up or be downed. They thought we said it so they shot at us, I ment to shoot the guy that shot at us but my epic strafe fucked it up and I shot someone else kek. (buts its fine coz he was red) **It was Blake that said APD hands up lol**

Edited by Fidel C4str0
Blake. likes this
Just now, Revenant said:

I was lock picking the same guys heli yesterday in pyrgos hq and he said HANDS UP RIGHT NOW with his gun pointed at me and then my guys downed him when he said that and he got mad and said it wasn’t initiation. :blink:

because "hands up" literally.. inst initiation. That's literally all i said. I think you need to fix your definition of mad. Ever since I've been here I've been warned about saying the "or die" at the end. litterly just warned you before someone who gave a fuck reported ye and ya got banned and you got all defensive n sht.

Edited by Fidel C4str0
Just now, Fidel C4str0 said:

because "hands up" literally.. inst initiation. That's literally all i said. I think you need to fix your definition of mad. Ever since I've been here I've been warned about saying the "or die" at the end. litterly just warned you before someone who gave a fuck reported ye and ya got banned and you got all defensive n sht.

if u point ur gun towards some1 the, or die is implemented, confirmed by gnashes PM should always conclude or die tho, they are more strict

Blake. likes this