any chance for comp?

I had my hemmt at ephedra with my inventory slap full of meth ingredients. Idk, but after the reset happened i couldn't get logged back in, I had to hard restart to get logged back in, then by the time I finally got back in my hemmt had despawned so i was left standing there holding 46 ephedra, and no hemmt :( I have a vid, but im not gonna waste time and bandwidth if there's no way to get comp from it. thanx for any reply

Action_Jaxon likes this
Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

For future reference, to avoid situations like this, avoid running drugs or the like towards the end of a server session.

During a soft restart, most vehicles WILL return where they last synced.  But there's no guarantee. 

A situation like this is more user-error than server fault, so, you can attempt a comp request but don't get your hopes up.

Just to add a little more to this.I have never relied on doing drugs when the server is about to restart.Even tough your stuff wont disappear during a soft log but its a really risky move.The last time i waited for the server restart in meth lab i ended up blowing my Box truck because it was parked over a small fence...

Edited by Silver-Spy
1 hour ago, Akeelagi said:

Give it a shot man, you can put a comp request in here on the forums or on the discord. If you need links I can get those for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Gotta love this whole "im helping" attitude you have now that youre support when before you where the completely opposite.