Recording Software

Water

Just now, Blocker said:

Plays tv worked well for me Lagwise but i couldn’t figure out how to edit the damn videos so I just use shadowplay

The videos go into a file, just upload those straight to youtube or drag them into your editing software.

You can also upload clips straight to playstv on the playstv software if you want convenience.

Edited by 3agle
Just now, Blocker said:

Plays tv worked well for me Lagwise but i couldn’t figure out how to edit the damn videos so I just use shadowplay

To edit playz tv just right click the clip in the app gallery and click “show in folder” then put that into your editing software. Something easy for editing is movie maker but if you want to take the time to learn Vegas I would recommend it. The only problem I had with playtv was the damn water mark it looks really bad when you want to make something like a montage but for everyday recording to secure comps or reports playztv is the way to go. Also I use obs as I’m trying to make a montage right now but I use playz when I’m just hanging around not fighting. If you and and Nvidia card use shadowplay if you can.