Wicked

Quenton

What is your in-game name?: Ricky Bobby

How old are you?: 18

What country / timezone do you live in?: est fl

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/acc1b1e30a7b4e08f8beb351e8fb1f27

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: outfits, 64 bit, wicked (;

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I love wicked, my homies, my lovers and my family. I fight for wicked I die for wicked.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: I find myself to be a great pilot, as well as a decent shot. I would love to be on the front line battle. I'm good at causing disruption, good with tac coms. Am not 10 so i do not squeak. TYVM

What is your in-game name?: Steven

How old are you?: 25

What country / timezone do you live in?: EST, America

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 3000, rougly 1300 actual Play hours

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Division, Instinct (Both Disbanded)

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Because Tarantino is here, duh?

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: downing Tarantino on cop because hes pleb status.

Edited by wr4thx
Just now, wr4thx said:

What is your in-game name?: Steven

How old are you?: 25

What country / timezone do you live in?: EST, America

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 3000, rougly 1300 actual Play hours

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Division, Instinct (Both Disbanded)

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Because Tarantino is here, duh?

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: downing Tarantino on cop because hes pleb status.

SMD

Accepted. Teamspeak Sent, Welcome!

Application

What is your in-game name?: Chase

How old are you?: 17

What country / timezone do you live in?: US CST

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? about 1500 in asylum (Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/0269a135c1dada927db680fa3e1c8425

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Was in tunnel snakes got boring didn't fight much.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Good group of guys that will fight and I can fight with. Really want to fight cartels and pigs.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Decent shot and can always support myself financially, also good a tac comms.

Polaris likes this
1 minute ago, Chase said:

Application

What is your in-game name?: Chase

How old are you?: 17

What country / timezone do you live in?: US CST

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? about 1500 in asylum (Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/0269a135c1dada927db680fa3e1c8425

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Was in tunnel snakes got boring didn't fight much.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Good group of guys that will fight and I can fight with. Really want to fight cartels and pigs.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Decent shot and can always support myself financially, also good a tac comms.

Accepted. You already have teamspeak, Welcome!

What is your in-game name?: Led

How old are you?: 14

What country / timezone do you live in?: US Central

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 1200 (you have my steam added bb)

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Instinct disbanded/kicked

Why do you want to join Wicked? I can pull choppers/ifrits and can rek some tunnel snakes. and i got decent aim.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: talking shit, killing cops/rebels, basicly everything :)                                                 Kappa

3 minutes ago, Led said:

What is your in-game name?: Led

What country / timezone do you live in?: US Central

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 1200 (you have my steam added bb)

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: Instinct disbanded/kicked

Why do you want to join Wicked? I can pull choppers/ifrits and can rek some tunnel snakes. and i got decent aim.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: talking shit, killing cops/rebels, basicly everything :)                                                 Kappa

Accepted. You already have Teamspeak, Welcome!

What is your in-game name?: Joseph

What country / timezone do you live in?: USA, Pacific Timezone

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/02bdbb19cbd2754199b1643d950a5fbb

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: KuKushKlan... I left because I'm tired of the shitty events that we rarely do and don't even know how to communicate correctly.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to join wicked because I know that I'd be a great addition to the team and can bring great experience with arma and with asylum and I will help the gang by being actively helping other gang members and making money to further make a positive impact on the gang.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: I consider myself to be good at pretty much everything in Arma 3... I enjoy flying, I can combat fly at low altitude, high altitude, perform auto rotations, hover without auto-hover, combat land, pretty much all that shit... I also like sniping, my best shot is 1.8 kilometers away on king of the hill. Lastly, I am good at following and understanding orders and know how to keep myself disciplined in tactical situations.

44 minutes ago, Logands316 said:

What is your in-game name?:logan

How old are you?:16

What country / timezone do you live in?:Us mountain

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): 1376  https://gyazo.com/56ad2781e3425542d067db7dd831bfa3

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: K3 tfo and one onld gang i left because they were all shit and didnt do anything and most of them left for serenity

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Because i want a good productive gang 

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Shooting in general,  a good speaker and a good choice maker 

Denied, get more gang experience and re-apply.

17 minutes ago, Joseph said:

What is your in-game name?: Joseph

What country / timezone do you live in?: USA, Pacific Timezone

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/02bdbb19cbd2754199b1643d950a5fbb

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: KuKushKlan... I left because I'm tired of the shitty events that we rarely do and don't even know how to communicate correctly.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: I want to join wicked because I know that I'd be a great addition to the team and can bring great experience with arma and with asylum and I will help the gang by being actively helping other gang members and making money to further make a positive impact on the gang.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: I consider myself to be good at pretty much everything in Arma 3... I enjoy flying, I can combat fly at low altitude, high altitude, perform auto rotations, hover without auto-hover, combat land, pretty much all that shit... I also like sniping, my best shot is 1.8 kilometers away on king of the hill. Lastly, I am good at following and understanding orders and know how to keep myself disciplined in tactical situations.

Accepted for Trial, Teamspeak Sent, Welcome!

What is your in-game name?: Right

How old are you?:18

What country / timezone do you live in?:America/central

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):Arma:2,266 Asylum:1,700

https://gyazo.com/b2f35e76d434406f8ee2441f2b404cd8

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?:Tunnel snakes didnt fight and instinct disbanded

Why do you want to join Wicked?:got friends there Quintons cool love chase and stevens alright

What do you consider yourself to be good at?:shooting muthafuckas in the face and im an ok pilot

49 minutes ago, rightaboveyou97 said:

What is your in-game name?: Right

How old are you?:18

What country / timezone do you live in?:America/central

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):Arma:2,266 Asylum:1,700

https://gyazo.com/b2f35e76d434406f8ee2441f2b404cd8

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?:Tunnel snakes didnt fight and instinct disbanded

Why do you want to join Wicked?:got friends there Quintons cool love chase and stevens alright

What do you consider yourself to be good at?:shooting muthafuckas in the face and im an ok pilot

Denied, you spelled my fucking name wrong.

(Accepted, teamspeak sent)

Professor Pericles likes this

Application

What is your in-game name?:SpekTrum

What country / timezone do you live in?:Canada/Mountain

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):600Hrs but skilled

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?:K3.

Because inactive leader and we never did anything

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Great team and great leader

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Sniping, Driving, Good Listening, Good Teamwork.

Edited by SpekTrum
14 minutes ago, SpekTrum said:

Application

What is your in-game name?:SpekTrum

What country / timezone do you live in?:Canada/Mountain

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):600Hrs but skilled

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?:K3.

Because inactive leader and we never did anything

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Great team and great leader

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Sniping, Driving, Good Listening, Good Teamwork.

Denied

What is your in-game name?:Divine Demon

How old are you?:19

What country / timezone do you live in?: England, Uk, GMT +0

How many hours do you have on Arma 3 and Asylum? (Screenshot):451 i know this is low but thats in the space of 6 weeks and ive learnt alot since starting, 430 of these hours are on asylum.

What are you previous gangs, and why did you leave?: KuKushKlan, reason for leaving is due to leader inactivity and leader stopping us doing certain activities.

Why do you want to join Wicked?: Looking to get more involved in combat situations and firefights, also to learn from more advanced players and broaden my skills.

What do you consider yourself to be good at?: Really good at driving, close quaters  combat, listening to instructions.