Formal Apology - Nimrods

Bersabee

Hello fellow Asylum member,

With a new gang, comes ups and downs. My gang, which I happily lead with @Jarvo and @Silent have been growing in a explosive manner recently due to our mass recruitment. Now, we are mainly based on Server 4 and 5 but are known to roam around every other one.

Due to our mass recruitment, it is kind of hard for us to keep in control of gang members when not online. We are currently trying to re-arrange our current gang system and keep everyone in check. Recently, i've been receiving lots of complaints from various Asylum members. At one point, Motown had to join our TS because some of our members were RDMing so much.

I'd like to formally apologize to any person in the Asylum community who has been affected by some of my gang members. Those who did RDM, do not represent our gang or our ideals. We try to keep a good figure around the server and establish ourselves as a prominent and fighting oriented gang... Not a RDM oriented gang. The leaders of the gang are currently trying to find out those responsible. We are also putting in place stricter gang requirement to ensure it does not soil our reputation. I am not responsible for their actions, but they will be dealt with accordingly.

If you have any issues with gang members attitude wise, feel free to post here and explain what happened (proof preferred)

Sincerely,

Leaders of Nimrods

Edited by Bersabee
Reavantos, Bera, Atmosphere and 2 others like this
7 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

You always get toxic people that are mad at your gang for being dominant and they call the poor excuse:"RDM"

No, trust me. Once I got on, all my gang members were RDMing everyone in Agia. Yes, Agia is a shit show. But on my gang members half, this is poor attitude... One that does not represent our gangs identity.

12 minutes ago, Bersabee said:

Just trying to keep up a good face for the gang. Most of the people we have had problems with have been removed. All the members are currently or very short leashes.

I agree, this is very classy. I must say, when i was on cop earlier all your gang members did initiate. but it takes a big set of balls to make a formal apology like this. so, good job.

Bersabee likes this
29 minutes ago, Reavantos said:

I agree, this is very classy. I must say, when i was on cop earlier all your gang members did initiate. but it takes a big set of balls to make a formal apology like this. so, good job.

Well in some situations they dont. Thats why I am apologizing. Lets just say, there was a large number of deaths...

I personally have been RDM'ed by Silent on S5, but it was made up for by other member of the clan including Jarvo I believe that protected my cars with drugs in them and kept them active while I returned after dying. Props to you guys trying to turn it around. Hope we can create an Alliance between our gangs 

Reed Edwards (New World Order S4+S5)

Bersabee likes this
2 hours ago, DMHemmi1 said:

I personally have been RDM'ed by Silent on S5, but it was made up for by other member of the clan including Jarvo I believe that protected my cars with drugs in them and kept them active while I returned after dying. Props to you guys trying to turn it around. Hope we can create an Alliance between our gangs 

Reed Edwards (New World Order S4+S5)

I was there protecting your cars as well. It was cocaine processing man, thats not RDM...

Bersabee likes this