So I've been thinking about applicable charges. And so far I've thought about 2 charges that might make it a bit more interesting. Names may be too long but could definitely be changed. One reason why I'm making this post is because there are people who say they're only killing to get a higher bounty,

Murder of an Officer: $7,500

Murder of the Governor: $10,000

[Still trying to find more]

I also think it'd be more interesting for RP charges to be available. We already have a Destruction of Property charge which is $12,500, We have a Public Intoxication charge which I think is like $250 Just a few examples. So why not make some more for a better RP experience?

Edited by Kitsune Neko
Nubis likes this

Any type of killing should be treated the same. that my opinion. think about it. if we now have to know if this civ killed a cop or a governor. all the trouble it could make to give the charge. maybe if the charge is added automatically it could work. event tho, they need to work on more important things. like hats at rebel. jk fix the server lag 

Cool and all, but when I get caught and have to explain 16 manslaughters, it's easier just to say I'm a bodyguard for Taylor Swift and <insert random gang here> decided to try and kidnap her. RIP the RP when I have to explain to a cop why I murdered other cops. It will likely be abused by some in the APD to never reducing tickets below however many APD murders you have, if reduced at all.

Edited by Maaqs
Fried Rice, Boby and Huan Lee like this