goodbye asylum #Listen to titanic whilst reading this

Aslan

Before I go I would just like to say thankyou to all the Asylum Community for making my 3 years of playing the server the best I could wish for and I wouldn't change it for the world! 

Also, I would like to say a huge thankyou to all the people who made my experience on the asylum servers the best I could possibly wish for:

@{Miller} @Bishop  @{Harry} @emanuelmitrone @Hydro @Nate @Lex @Chau @Venwa @Apache Warrior @Opie Winston @susanna @Goyneyyy @Martin Baxter @Estellor @L1on

@Mahdizzle @explicit @Frenchy @Evan @°Juicyy°

Sorry if I forgot anybody o7

George, {Harry}, Chau and 3 others like this
2 hours ago, Aslan said:

Before I go I would just like to say thankyou to all the Asylum Community for making my 3 years of playing the server the best I could wish for and I wouldn't change it for the world! 

Also, I would like to say a huge thankyou to all the people who made my experience on the asylum servers the best I could possibly wish for:

@{Miller} @Bishop  @{Harry} @emanuelmitrone @Hydro @Nate @Lex @Chau @Venwa @Apache Warrior @Opie Winston @susanna @Goyneyyy @Martin Baxter @Estellor @L1on

@EvanGm8 <3 you will be missed.

°Juicyy° likes this
6 hours ago, Aslan said:

aslan what you dooing boy ?

did you hit with your head that hard lol :P????

Aslan likes this