Cartels #1

Just now, blastblast said:

Millar believe it or not i was there when u were nobody,hans and AaA made what you are today,hard to believe but it's true.

LOL hans made me what i am today, Your funny. Hans was a cheating fuckboi aswell  as  his friend Nightmare. Who also disappeared when hans got banned lol. Hans done nothing but give AaA a bad name and anyone who was in that gang at the time who was stupid enough like me to believe that he didnt hack. that it was all just his "graphic" settings.

TheRealLethal likes this

by seeing how this community is always talking about hans,you always bring this dudes videos n stuff,i am seeing bunch of fan boys,talking about one cheater after a year hes been baned,sounds like you want for this guy to come back and play with ya all,since u cannot stop talking about one guy,he must be a legend.

You say hes been baned for over a year now,i still don't understand why do you bring up his name and his video,if u ain't fan boys what are u ?

1 minute ago, blastblast said:

by seeing how this community is always talking about hans,you always bring this dudes videos n stuff,i am seeing bunch of fan boys,talking about one cheater after a year hes been baned,sounds like you want for this guy to come back and play with ya all,since u cannot stop talking about one guy,he must be a legend.

You say hes been baned for over a year now,i still don't understand why do you bring up his name and his video,if u ain't fan boys what are u ?

His name is brought up because its fucking hilarious that he was that bad that he had to hack in an Altis life server. that why his name is brought back up because its funny to laugh at him. its the same with KingIdentities, Woodenshoes etc  

Just now, blastblast said:

@millar you are full of yourself!!

end of conversation nothing more to be said 

You are a definition of autistic. 

Tiger and HardyBxoxo like this
10 minutes ago, Millar said:

His name is brought up because its fucking hilarious that he was that bad that he had to hack in an Altis life server. that why his name is brought back up because its funny to laugh at him. its the same with KingIdentities, Woodenshoes etc  

You are a definition of autistic. 

@blastblast has to be hans. nobody else has any respect for that cheating cock lord. Hans, you suck dick at this game. Stay on olympus, where you belong.  I can tell you are hans by your broken english, get off the forums cheater.

Edited by TheRealLethal
Millar, Gareth and Tiger like this
  • 8 months later...