Im back. Did ya miss me?

Tpyo

I played on server 2/3 a lot with the username Konton (I go by Tpyo now), but Highschool started and I did not have time for this at all. :(.

But now i'm back! even my old gang let me back in (Thanks KGB). So you might see me on the server a lot with a group. ESPECIALLY if you have a sweet, sweet bounty on you ;). also i'll be 16 in 2ish months so ill be trying out for APD

Edit: Seems like the age to be APD has went up a year since I last played. Lolrip.

Edited by Tpyo
Just now, Tpyo said:

I played on server 2/3 a lot with the username Konton (I go by Tpyo now), but Highschool started and I did not have time for this at all. :(.

But now i'm back! even my old gang let me back in (Thanks KGB). So you might see me on the server a lot with a group. ESPECIALLY if you have a sweet, sweet bounty on you ;). also i'll be 16 in 2ish months so ill be trying out for APD

You have to be 17 :shrug:

bum41 likes this
13 minutes ago, Tpyo said:

Change your name and apply for the APD after that, they'd never know the difference... Just say you're 18. 

Brendon Smith likes this
10 hours ago, Super Bumbi said:

Make a new account, get a new GUID or just use the same one. Apply, be like " hey i'm this old. " act like you're that old and boom you're good.

Blacklisted PERMANENTLY from the APD for corruption 

Do not re-apply, Do not contact a Captain, do not waste my time

^ Be careful of that :)

damn you are really cool can i be you?

Thor... likes this