This is typically how the forums are, instead of listening and respecting ones opinion or come up with counters that are respectful you get shut down very quickly lmao, sometimes you gotta stoop down to their level.
I understand where you’re coming from fully, and it’s unlikely to be mega rich from doing bud but…
for one the excuse that the server is dead of interactions is a lie because you can still go to illegal areas and catch people there. It’s not as often as it used to be i could imagine, but regardless the interactions are still there. Unfortunately with the current state of passive money making those interactions have dwindled
Now we have to take into account that the server is 8 years old, those that want this change to happen are the day one players that have accumulated millions on the server so to them the fight in illegal areas is nothing but a brush on the shoulder with a hundred thousand other kits waiting for them if they end up dying or loosing those drugs
To me this arguement of getting rid of weed seems very one sided towards the majority of day one players wanting it gone vs the newer player base wanting to keep it.
Now I’ve been in this server since 2019 i was a kavala gang for a month and the only thing you could do there is green housing. So of course a kavala main would want people to rally behind him in efforts to making the devs lean more towards them in removing it entirely, kavala has nothing to offer at the current state of it. It’s a boring toxic city where players spend half the day doing random shit and talking about nothing, (which is why i wanted to introduce a new drug by the city in a forum post that i made) I now base in athira and with the amount of illegal areas around me the interaction base has been very active in those areas (Which takes about 2-4 mins to reach illegal area in a hatchback).
So to me removing or keeping it really does nothing in terms of game play for me besides the fact that I’ll have more interactions in athiras illegal areas, my only house in kavala will be cheaper now and kavala as a whole will become a desolate desert (which partially is already).
The pros vs cons
• The majority of players will have to rely on illegal or legal areas to make money which now will include more robbing and shootings on sight but also the possibility of making more money then selling weed
• This will cause gangs and other players to group up as the survivability will increase in doing so which will increase interactions within gangs and players as a whole
• in terms can make real estate jump up in pricing as some houses will have the value raised (but this could also work as a double edge sword as other houses will go down in value)
• You will now be able to patrol these illegal areas and make a ton of money if you end up surviving the fight
• Newer players will feel to over whelmed by this change and will most likely make them leave the server as a whole
• Solo players will suffer the most which will make it harder to make more money
• Not only do you have to worry about civs robbing you but also the APD as they will be patrolling these areas or scouting for players to drive into and illegal area.
• The toxicity rate will increase within the server causing more people to become assholes within the game which may deteriorate players from logging in as a whole
now obviously theirs probably some more pros and cons that i didn’t mention.
IMO I think removing the green houses will have a refreshing feel to the server and may bring back the joy that some of these day one players have been desperately craving for.