Cartel Callouts And Strats.

Boomerman

In the interest of trying to help new players become better at cartels, and breed new competition. I’m wondering if anyone has any callout sheets that we could compare and if there are any big strats that a new player should know when fighting a cartel? I’ve seen a lot of whack firefights and I feel this would help de bot people.

3 hours ago, Boomerman said:

In the interest of trying to help new players become better at cartels, and breed new competition. I’m wondering if anyone has any callout sheets that we could compare and if there are any big strats that a new player should know when fighting a cartel? I’ve seen a lot of whack firefights and I feel this would help de bot people.

Ur a cartel noob :frog:

small gangs join the server and get shit on by bigger gangs making them never want to go near a cartel again, asylum isnt how it used to be when there was tons of smaller gangs for you to join and learn from to become a better player, now everyone sees the same gangs fighting and apply just to get denied... its 2019 noone on this server wants to teach a new player cartels. 

lllman likes this