Rebel Content Suggestion Spreadsheet

rngr

Hey y'all LaGrange made something pretty cool that was hidden in a thread about how to make aslyum more interesting.  Lets make sure everyone gets a chance to see this and submit their piece to it!

I agree. Gang life needs some rejuvenation.

An issue is that all of these changes that the community wants are scattered everywhere throughout the forums. Let's centralize all of our ideas. 

We can either make a mega-thread, or we can use a spreadsheet with tabs dedicated to various things. Here is a spreadsheet that I made. Add whatever you want to it. If this gets enough content and good ideas, I'll pass it onto CMs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G9biGwKJLhQNJEvzF0VTcdohJnKAhmGZAmjxhZkNX3Q/edit#gid=1392667098

So make a tab, submit your content or go to the cartel locations tab and submit your ideas.  Lets get a bunch of stuff in here in an organized fashion and see if we can get some changes.

Please be respectful and leave other players tabs alone, everyone can make their own suggestions.

Edited by Ranger
Sergio and (BKB) Sean like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Great ideas on there.

My OCD is driving me up the wall right now when I read Sean's ideas.

@Sean // Fitty Bread, ORGANIZE YOUR SHIT.  

LOL.

ayyy mate

i literally opened a notepad file at like 7am after a long ass day with 4 other people in the TS and wrote whatever was said

just imagine; that's only like 1/3 of it. I deleted the rest because no one listened ;c