Add 1 RedGull on Hospital Wakeup

Adjust trigger/ script that wakes you up in Hospital to provide you with one redgull in your inventory. Incredibly aids to slowrun all the way to truck shop. I already have to drive across the map, so time to get back fighting isn’t adjusted at all by this change. (No negative) However, it certainly makes it FEEL less aids (a positive).

Just QoL, doesn’t take priority for obvious reasons.

.Casper and TRYHARD like this
Just now, pr0digyt said:

Adjust trigger/ script that wakes you up in Hospital to provide you with one redgull in your inventory. Incredibly aids to slowrun all the way to truck shop. I already have to drive across the map, so time to get back fighting isn’t adjusted at all by this change. (No negative) However, it certainly makes it FEEL less aids (a positive).

Just QoL, doesn’t take priority for obvious reasons.

Truck shop? Walk down to square and pull a car. 

Nenja, Russell* and Crossfade like this
Just now, Russell* said:

Or Add more Hospitals :) 

I suggested at one point that the script just revive you at the nearest clinic, but realized this would mean that fights nearby clinics could become aids because people could return in less than 60 seconds. Think waking up in Donor town next to bounty hunters aids.

16 hours ago, pr0digyt said:

I don't like getting RDMed by a bounty hunter or waiting 10 minutes for cops to stop loitering around the square.

Every time i wake up in a hospital i run straight down to square and pull a car. I always stop at the market and buy 16 redgulls and then i drive off. Never had any issues in Kavala. If you get rdmed just report and if u get initiated on just kill the person. I don't see a issue.

Edited by |Casper|
22 hours ago, Tim-I said:

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 With your love of Whitelisted medics (and mine) I hope you add more hospitals for them and maybe for the wake up in Hospital shit we can choose which one we spawn at

I was going to suggest they assign the variable for waking up in a hospital the moment you die. Then, immediately ping all medics with the ability to "treat patient" at a clinic of their choice for a money reward. Succeeding to "treat patient" at a clinic as a medic will result in the person (if they respawn and don't get revived) waking up at that specific clinic. Failure to have any medic "treat patient" results in a default spawn to Kavala or something.

NOTE: the number of times you successfully wake up would drop because %variable * %medictreat < %variable. So, you might have to dynamically scale the variable for waking up based on how many medics are online. Something like newChanceVar = wakeUpChance + buff - (0.1 * medicsOnline)

Edited by pr0digyt