R.I.P scotch :(

Just now, bamf said:

Well now it's not the ONLY thing that people will do.  Sadly, that is what it had become.  So now your options are - do you make other types of liquor and go for a faster (or more stable) profit, or do you go back to doing drugs.  

Now you just wait at wong's right before server restarts :) 

Am I correct in assuming server restarts wipe the market?

Crossfade and Big Fred like this

Let's be honest, we all knew this was coming sooner or later. Making 60k in a hatchback with literally only 1 minute of risk was a little ridiculous. Especially considering the fact that you could pick 150 barley in less than 10 minutes once every restart.

The mechanic of making scotch is really fun though, although I will probably sell my house now and eventually go back to meth.

Zoex and Tyrone hugh like this
Just now, Bikstok said:

Let's be honest, we all knew this was coming sooner or later. Making 60k in a hatchback with literally only 1 minute of risk was a little ridiculous. Especially considering the fact that you could pick 150 barley in less than 10 minutes once every restart.

The mechanic of making scotch is really fun though, although I will probably sell my house now and eventually go back to meth.

Ya, im selling my houses. no point in having them anymore.

3 minutes ago, Naltron said:

Ya, im selling my houses. no point in having them anymore.

That's somewhat short sighted in my opinion.  You just need to SELL the scotch when the market is ready for you to do so.  It's passive money, and it's still pretty good all things considered.  It's not that you won't get 1k for Scotch, it's that you won't get 1k consistently...

Crossfade and Hilde like this
11 minutes ago, bamf said:

That's somewhat short sighted in my opinion.  You just need to SELL the scotch when the market is ready for you to do so.  It's passive money, and it's still pretty good all things considered.  It's not that you won't get 1k for Scotch, it's that you won't get 1k consistently...

Question is, does it have a few market wipe periods per restart system, same as the drug markets have?

19 minutes ago, bamf said:

Well now it's not the ONLY thing that people will do.  Sadly, that is what it had become.  So now your options are - do you make other types of liquor and go for a faster (or more stable) profit, or do you go back to doing drugs.  

There should be a lot of things that all yield good profit. As a rebel I should be able to say to myself "I want to buy 3 houses to do meth" or "3 houses to do vodka" or "3 houses to do scotch" and they should all yield me good profit. Not everyone should be stuck in dp 14-15 21-22 doing meth or abdera-dp3-dp5 doing scotch depending on what is good at the time.