Too many illegal options to make money.

Hello, myself and many other officers and a few admins have agreed on one statement. We all believe that there is too many options when it comes to making illegal substances. With the lower player count we have been reaching recently with school starting & people coming out of quarantine it has become less and less often for other players to see other players on the map. When there is too many ways for people to make money it makes the server less eventful. As dumb as it sounds when it is a RISK to go make money players will enjoy it more then when they can go make money and never see people once. It ruins the aspect of survival in the game overall making players not want too play anymore.  

Just mine and a few other people on the servers opinions, feel free to leave comments & suggestions!

Donald and John_Rocketman like this
20 hours ago, leee said:

Hello, myself and many other officers and a few admins have agreed on one statement. We all believe that there is too many options when it comes to making illegal substances. With the lower player count we have been reaching recently with school starting & people coming out of quarantine it has become less and less often for other players to see other players on the map. When there is too many ways for people to make money it makes the server less eventful. As dumb as it sounds when it is a RISK to go make money players will enjoy it more then when they can go make money and never see people once. It ruins the aspect of survival in the game overall making players not want too play anymore.  

Just mine and a few other people on the servers opinions, feel free to leave comments & suggestions!

As of right now I don't think the problem is that there is too many ways to make money. I believe its just a matter of server population. Right now as I see it you either fight cartels or you walk into Athira and Kavala and there are a few people there chilling or RDMing. There isn't much money making being also due to the fact the economy is inflated. I mean There is over 1 maybe 2 billion dollars worth of Asylum money in the economy and that is a problem. Older players with a lot of money have no reason to go out and make money unless they are just trying to chart top 10 most money in there server. Right now Asylum is reliant on a new wave of new players to come and join the server and start farming so that they have money. You can tell there is little money making on going because real estate is dead there are multiple decent houses on there right now for money making that no one is offering on what so ever where as six months ago people would be in bidding wars for them. To put money making in perspective, I wanna say my gang has owned drug cartel and arms this week for at least 40% (just an estimate) of the week and has only accumulated 4.4mil in the gang bank from this. It isn't an issue that there is too many ways to make money. There is just not enough people right now looking to grind out money.

Edited by Junker
Nenja, Kraken and GravL like this