Fed payouts

xFatalx

The problem isn't money, the problem is winning. Cops right now are winning events, and if a cop leaves because he gave his two lives and is bored, there are still 15 other cops staying to fight because recently cops have been winning. I personally have heard less complaints about federal events within this month of September than ever before. It was disincentiviing people form wanting to play cop just get 4 v 10 at bank off cooldown and getting hammered. 

Savage. likes this

I've been saying for a while that police presence directly correlates to server activity and overall balance. Think about how much more difficult it is for rebels to get their drug runs in when there's 12 cops on. The lack of police is a key overlooked factor in people having too much money. Here is my suggestion to fix this as a test run and believe me I know it sounds very out there but I think it has some merit.

Get 20-25 cops on board with playing every day they can for the next month throughout as many different times of the day as possible. The goal being to keep at least 8-10 cops on through most hours of the day. Doing so may kick start a population hike for the server, but also show us that there needs to be some kind of incentive for people to play cop that is not currently here.

People will often times blame the higher ups for not being active enough and what not. I'm sure there is truth in that SOME of the higher ups don't play as much as they should as that is quite literally how it has always been. I would say this is part of the problem, but not the sole reason. Regardless, I invite the higher ups to try and sort of rally the rest of the lower ranking cops to give this a fair shot and see where it goes.

Junke likes this