Bank Robbery: COPS OP!

Ummmm... why so much hate.  Now where did he say anything about his skills nor appear to be bragging.  He even gave props to BaDaBing and my clan.  The real credit goes to Jamooze who sponsored the Hunter raid on the bank.  Was unique (to me at least) and a lot of fun.  I think that's all he was trying to point out.

I think some peeps need to cut back on the caffeine and not be so quick to flame the forums.  I know some of you are MLG at it but jez lol.

Thanks for sharing Pablo!

52 minutes ago, epTic said:

I love when no namers try to get recognition. . 

How is he trying to get recognition? A dude posted a minute and a half video of him running around a track earlier and did t catch near the shit this dude has. 

Also, I find it hilarious when randoms like you call someone a "no namer." 

Gubber Flexx likes this
8 minutes ago, Brutus said:

How is he trying to get recognition? A dude posted a minute and a half video of him running around a track earlier and did t catch near the shit this dude has. 

Also, I find it hilarious when randoms like you call someone a "no namer." 

"randoms" 

been around 2 years, exposed one of the biggest scandals in Asylum history, yeah, I'm a no-namer tho. 

Agent X likes this

Well this was probably the most needlessly aggressive response to a two minute clip of video game footage that I've seen.

Thread purged (even though it probably should have been taken out back and shot), any further instances of abusive behavior will result in points.

As a secondary observation, please just calm down. It's a clip of a group getting rush by 5 hunters. It's an amusing situation, no need to get all crazy. 

Gubber Flexx, TiLLeR, Haych and 2 others like this
Just now, Buckwalter said:

Well this was probably the most needlessly aggressive response to a two minute clip of video game footage that I've seen.

Thread purged (even though it probably should have been taken out back and shot), any further instances of abusive behavior will result in points.

As a secondary observation, please just calm down. It's a clip of a group getting rush by 5 hunters. It's an amusing situation, no need to get all crazy. 

I like points.