Main cities rework

Sgt_kupcake

I have been hearing rumors going around that we want to keep the new people that join the server.

i have been pondering why they are leaving and one of the reasons is money access at the low level.

you don’t see anyone doing apples often or any other low risk low income money maker.

i propose a new system to make money that keep new players inside the cities. This would come in the way of door dash delivery.

1st Get a delivery order go buy the order from the market or if you have pre acquired stock. Put it in your quad bike.

2nd go to the marked house (would have approx 10 houses to deliver to per city) and add online players’ houses would be added as well so you get to interact with more experienced players that have been on the server for a while.

3rd scroll wheel on the front door and remove produce and other market items  and get paid straight to the bank no cash (new players getting robbed)

*i think bigger cities like Kavala and Pygros should get more payout than the smaller cities.

this feature could also use another app on the phone that you could remove or get from the market attendant.

idk i think the easiest answer is if sophia is the starting town why is weed in kavala. Kavala is literally a shit hole were money goes to die. Sure make the new players deal with that when ever weed is legal sure to make them stick around.

4 hours ago, ben_s said:

idk i think the easiest answer is if sophia is the starting town why is weed in kavala. Kavala is literally a shit hole were money goes to die. Sure make the new players deal with that when ever weed is legal sure to make them stick around.

Who said Sofia was the starting town??

27 minutes ago, Sgt_kupcake said:

Ah well that could be an option however with bigger cities more locations to deliver to but I think all cites with a market could have this

you do know theres a talent line to delivery missions and get paid half the cash to your bank right? it just seems like you want them to rebalance that 

• 2 weeks later...

We already have multiple different delivery style missions within asylum. We won't be adding another clone. 

Experienced players know the key to success when making money is venturing out of the city's. This is why the shift to Athira as the main city took place. It allows players to spread out and explore the map in all directions.

The focus is to get players to play on asylum. We don't really care what they do as long as they keep coming back. From data we can tell players are more likely to come back if they venture out of the city and engage in other mechanics outside of standing in a city.