4th gang turf

drex

Gang turf in the North west Quad. 

Ability to add kits / items to houses for an increased tax + waiting peroid

Maybe thats too much and not equivalent with the benefits / style of the other turfs.

Another idea for benefits for this turf could be something for bounty hunters. A bounty hunter skip tracer at the location. Discouts on bounty hunter gear, increased payouts for bounties, 5th bounty hunter slot 

Alexey likes this

Rather put something in the north east tbh that place is dying for content.. maybe a 10% faster processing of illegal items boost and ability to buy vehicles normally only bought at rebel there, not really a fan of bounty hunter boosts / kits in houses idea

Kits in house probably a pain to even begin implementing and can see it just break alot of other stuff

Bounty huntet loadouts are cheap as is and theres no reason for a skip in northeast or northwest area of the map really.

4 hours ago, Teddy_ said:

Bounty huntet loadouts are cheap as is and theres no reason for a skip in northeast or northwest area of the map really.

Bounty hunter loadouts are typically more expensive than rebel. I don't know why, but my rebel loadout is about 27k and my bounty hunter one is about 38k. I don't have anything crazy in it. 

Edited by Defragments
Chris Peacock likes this
On 7/26/2023 at 7:30 AM, Defragments said:

Bounty hunter loadouts are typically more expensive than rebel. I don't know why, but my rebel loadout is about 27k and my bounty hunter one is about 38k. I don't have anything crazy in it. 

This, plus like Teddy said I believe if we are to add any new content to the map it either needs to be in the North East or in the South East as there is really just nothing going on in those parts of the map aside from Panagia and Firearm Factory which was nerfed to the ground

Edited by King
Wadudu and Defragments like this