Viper Uniform?

Protocol

https://armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Purpose_Suit

It's the same as granite's / CSAT's in which it provides full body protection except it's lvl 3 armor. 

You still die to 2 chest shots from an MK as the chest is only lvl 3 armor. Stacking a level 1 vest on top of CSAT's / Granite's is what allows you to tank 2 mk shots as the total armor on your chest is level 3 due to the Uniform being lvl 2 and the lvl 1 rig you wear obviously = 3. the only "better" parts of the uniform are the limbs which are level 3 protection instead of 2 as with normal CSAT's / Granites. 

Ebola likes this
5 hours ago, .Nathan said:

Im pretty sure this has more armor then pilot coveralls and granits 

The uniform is lvl 3 meaning the chest and arms and legs are all lvl 3. The chest region is the same as wearing a lvl 3 rig and the arms and legs are the only thing that gets an upgrade. With all the unique clothing items Cops and medics get i'd feel it would be interesting rebels get something unique to them aswell. The uniform is also on dom.

Edited by POV
51 minutes ago, POV said:

The uniform is lvl 3 meaning the chest and arms and legs are all lvl 3. The chest region is the same as wearing a lvl 3 rig and the arms and legs are the only thing that gets an upgrade. With all the unique clothing items Cops and medics get i'd feel it would be interesting rebels get something unique to them aswell. The uniform is also on dom.

Any gear that cops or medics get are not a bigger buff then any other items that civs have. I looked them up briefly but there is a difference in the armor values which is why its only available on dom right now.

36 minutes ago, .Nathan said:

Any gear that cops or medics get are not a bigger buff then any other items that civs have. I looked them up briefly but there is a difference in the armor values which is why its only available on dom right now.

Cops have access to lvl 2 crew helmets for swat  when civs can only get a lvl 1 helmet ;).

18 hours ago, POV said:

https://armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Purpose_Suit

It's the same as granite's / CSAT's in which it provides full body protection except it's lvl 3 armor. 

You still die to 2 chest shots from an MK as the chest is only lvl 3 armor. Stacking a level 1 vest on top of CSAT's / Granite's is what allows you to tank 2 mk shots as the total armor on your chest is level 3 due to the Uniform being lvl 2 and the lvl 1 rig you wear obviously = 3. the only "better" parts of the uniform are the limbs which are level 3 protection instead of 2 as with normal CSAT's / Granites. 

I made a post on this already. I asked if we could get them added and only able to wear harness vests to avoid any extra armor rating. I tested it with 9mm, 6.5mm, and 7.62s all of which have the same TTK as pilot/csats with tac vests.

1 minute ago, Ebola said:

I made a post on this already. I asked if we could get them added and only able to wear harness vests to avoid any extra armor rating. I tested it with 9mm, 6.5mm, and 7.62s all of which have the same TTK as pilot/csats with tac vests.

1 hour ago, POV said:

Cops have access to lvl 2 crew helmets for swat  when civs can only get a lvl 1 helmet ;).

okay sorry forgot they get a helmet that only protects against 9m and it is only used during federal events where rebels have 6.5 and above 99% of the time.

1 hour ago, Defragments said:

Police vest is level 2 and they can stack it with pilot coveralls

Yes but that is just the vest not one article of clothing that has a bigger buff, I get what your saying but he is trying to say civs should get access to the special purpose suit because cops have better gear or something. The special purpose suit is more armored the pilot covs and wouldnt fit into the server.

53 minutes ago, .Nathan said:

okay sorry forgot they get a helmet that only protects against 9m and it is only used during federal events where rebels have 6.5 and above 99% of the time.

Yes but that is just the vest not one article of clothing that has a bigger buff, I get what your saying but he is trying to say civs should get access to the special purpose suit because cops have better gear or something. The special purpose suit is more armored the pilot covs and wouldnt fit into the server.

I understand it's more armored but it is the same armor value as a lvl 3 chest rig meaning it is the same value of armor that already exists on the server. it isn't some huge buff that you think it is. The TTK is literally the exact same. Unless you are shooting only for someone's limbs no one wearing the uniform is going to be tanking. Even then it only takes 3 mk shots to the legs to kill someone with the suit on.

Edited by POV