Lets talk About LSD

Ebola

Not entirely sure where LSD ranks as a source of income, I'd assume its probably not ran much. LSD Sheet factory/fungi used to be a fun place for fighting and gathering materials. I'd like to see some sort of revamp and replacement that would bring life back to this part of the map. Theres been a few suggestions this year including my salt water desalination plant , @IFKNLOVEHONEYsuggestion of honey processing, and most recently the meat processing. If anyone else has some ideas feel free to add on to this.

BlackShot likes this
7 hours ago, Ebola said:

Not entirely sure where LSD ranks as a source of income, I'd assume its probably not ran much. LSD Sheet factory/fungi used to be a fun place for fighting and gathering materials. I'd like to see some sort of revamp and replacement that would bring life back to this part of the map. Theres been a few suggestions this year including my salt water desalination plant , @IFKNLOVEHONEYsuggestion of honey processing, and most recently the meat processing. If anyone else has some ideas feel free to add on to this.

LSD was broken money in it's day, eclipsed only by the monster that was house weed. The powers that be did right by nerfing it, but they over did it to the point that LSD simply isn't profitable against some of the other illegal routes. A purified sheet is dogwater for the risk, one would be better off running coke bricks, meth, or spirits. 

If you want to see LSD get life, I'd suggest making it possible to age pills into sheets again (using lead lined housing) while keeping the nerfed sheet price. Of course, having a money maker that is even partially passive triggers the hell out of some, so I have doubts that it would ever be considered.  

On 12/17/2023 at 12:35 AM, Bad Samaritan said:

LSD was broken money in it's day, eclipsed only by the monster that was house weed. The powers that be did right by nerfing it, but they over did it to the point that LSD simply isn't profitable against some of the other illegal routes. A purified sheet is dogwater for the risk, one would be better off running coke bricks, meth, or spirits. 

If you want to see LSD get life, I'd suggest making it possible to age pills into sheets again (using lead lined housing) while keeping the nerfed sheet price. Of course, having a money maker that is even partially passive triggers the hell out of some, so I have doubts that it would ever be considered.  

I dont forsee them bringing back the lead containers sadlly. I truly think making it a new activity would be better approach