Painkillers

Chris Peacock

Guest Doomba

-1 medics are useless enough as it is

Make it so they die after 30-45min after being revived if they dont see a medic or go to a hospital

Edited by Doomba
On 12/31/2023 at 2:11 AM, Chris Peacock said:

Let the pain killers remove the revive sickness

What do you think painkillers don't currently do?  The only thing they don't do as I see it is passive regen, which makes no sense for the role of a painkiller.

54 minutes ago, Fitz said:

What do you think painkillers don't currently do?  The only thing they don't do as I see it is passive regen, which makes no sense for the role of a painkiller.

fine then make another item that allows for the revive sickness to go away... idc if u make it cock and balls i just think revive sickness is useless and shouldnt be in the server.

.Max likes this
2 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

fine then make another item that allows for the revive sickness to go away... idc if u make it cock and balls i just think revive sickness is useless and shouldnt be in the server.

Right, but hear me out, they already do, so that's what I'm asking is what "revive sickness" are you referring to.  I tested it and if you use painkillers, I don't see a difference between having just been revved and not.  If there's something else you notice then I'll look at it but, I'm saying I don't see anything.

36 minutes ago, Fitz said:

Right, but hear me out, they already do, so that's what I'm asking is what "revive sickness" are you referring to.  I tested it and if you use painkillers, I don't see a difference between having just been revved and not.  If there's something else you notice then I'll look at it but, I'm saying I don't see anything.

I believe passive healing is stopped while on the sickness

3 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

fine then make another item that allows for the revive sickness to go away... idc if u make it cock and balls i just think revive sickness is useless and shouldnt be in the server

+1 new item cock and balls!

the real change we all need on asylum

Edited by .Max
1 hour ago, Fitz said:

yes the passive healing

1 hour ago, Fitz said:

Right now, I don't support adding this, Painkillers already allow you to use red gull, regen stam and run.  Which are what painkillers actually enable.  If I get shot with a 7.62  in the arm, bleed out, and my friend hits me with a defib and somehow, I come back to life, downing some Percocet isn't going to help my arm grow back.  At a certain point there is still a medic faction/APD prestige skills that make reviving better. I'll look into building something out that would have this effect tied to Infamy/Honor/etc., but across the board I think it's too op.

My issue is the fact that no matter what you give the medics the chances that they revive you to where that 100% health is important is 1/10000 medics usually revive you in a major city when you are 100m or less away from a hospital….. the time you are at 75% health and can’t passive heal from hitting rocks and shit while driving is like 15-20minutes and doesn’t effect gameplay at all. Like I said I understand that in real life painkillers don’t let you passive heal but I do think there should be an item that lets you. Idc what it is I just thought to give painkillers more use. Buffs to the medic faction won’t make them come to cartels/fed events on civ sides more or less often…. 

.Max likes this
Guest Doomba
12 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

Buffs to the medic faction won’t make them come to cartels/fed events on civ sides more or less often…. 

Rules wont let us. Trust me we would if we could