What would you do?

40 minutes ago, epTic said:

Making people like you upset. 

Gives me a fuckin raging boner...in fact maybe i'll let some bees sting my cock. get that bad son of a bitch all swollen then fuck a snake. i bet you wouldnt like that, coward

Upset would be the wrong word, disgusted maybe.

And to Hotwings so the guy in the ford said let me load my kids up and go try ramming them off the road 10/10

Edited by Ricky Spanish
56 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

This is why South Park made the episode calling bikers faggots.  You do not come off as tough when you headbutt someone with a helmet, especially when you just blind side them.  Everyone in that video are hicks, they're just doing what hicks do.

Lol you're retarded kid, I would've done the same if I was riding with a friend and that idiot almost killed us, watch the follow up video where he explains how the guy endangered his kids by himself by driving for 20 minutes looking for the bikes, if not shut your CAGER ass up

5 minutes ago, Destroyer said:

Lol you're retarded kid, I would've done the same if I was riding with a friend and that idiot almost killed us, watch the follow up video where he explains how the guy endangered his kids by himself by driving for 20 minutes looking for the bikes, if not shut your CAGER ass up

So you would've been a pussy then? :kappa:  Take off the helmet and fight like a man, kid

Its ok Destroyer dont post the new article where they admit that there was bad blood from previous encounters where the man tried to talk to them and they didn't listen.  The dude on the bike can say he followed them around for 20 minutes all he wants, it happened right in front of the house?... Slowest drivers ever I guess.  

Edited by HotWings
57 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Its ok Destroyer dont post the new article where they admit that there was bad blood from previous encounters where the man tried to talk to them and they didn't listen.  The dude on the bike can say he followed them around for 20 minutes all he wants, it happened right in front of the house?... Slowest drivers ever I guess.  

So with previous encounters he's got a green light to try and run them off the road?

13 hours ago, HotWings said:

So its OK for them to put children at risk, but not OK for people to get mad at them for doing it?  Alright man

The Worried father put his CHILDREN in the car to look for the bikers and proceeded to try and run them off the road with the KIDS INSIDE the car, but yeah totally it's the bikers putting them at risk by running right in front of the truck like hooligans, you're right hot wings, how come I didn't notice this before? Genius 

2 hours ago, Destroyer said:

The Worried father put his CHILDREN in the car to look for the bikers and proceeded to try and run them off the road with the KIDS INSIDE the car...

Big white trucks are renowned for their durability vs motorcycles.
I'd argue the kids was perfectly safe in the back seat of that truck.

13707336.jpg

Now if he would've brought his ENTIRE FAMILY on the back of the truck, that would've been a completely different situation.
Op12.jpg

This time, however, he only brought the kids of the family in the truck.
KidsCar.jpg

Which was perfectly fine, since they were sitting in the back of the truck with their seat belts on. 
Seat-Belt-Safety.jpg

which should be a reminder to everyone out there on the roads: Keep Safety First.

tcwDf7X.png

Edited by Big Fred