Something needs to be done with the ADP, i love fighting cops but when you have 5 guys online and only 4 cops you think yeah sure let's do a bank BUT when you start it BOOM there comes 20 cops online. Something needs to be fixed with this make a limit on how many can come to the bank or make them not allowed to switch servers for 10 min or something, this shit is not funny to fight 5v20. @Paratus

Crossfade likes this
2 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

Something needs to be done with the ADP, i love fighting cops but when you have 5 guys online and only 4 cops you think yeah sure let's do a bank BUT when you start it BOOM there comes 20 cops online. Something needs to be fixed with this make a limit on how many can come to the bank or make them not allowed to switch servers for 10 min or something, this shit is not funny to fight 5v20. @Paratus

During the time I play, 5 cops is the fucking luxury. 

It's usually <5, and rebels just love going to the bank/fed/prison over and over, sometimes they even camp HQs to prove they're really raping us. 

You rebels have defensive positions, better coordination, near invincible flying tanks, access to armored vehicles, the ability to one shot cops in the leg, and the added bonus of every gang in the server wanting to kill cops. How many SGTS/LTs do you know that actually pull out orcas/hunters on a regular basis? 

I fucking WISH that cops had it as easy as rebels. 

Edited by epTic
4 minutes ago, epTic said:

During the time I play, 5 cops is the fucking luxury. 

It's usually <5, and rebels just love going to the bank/fed/prison over and over, sometimes they even camp HQs to prove they're really raping us. 

You rebels have defensive positions, better coordination, near invincible flying tanks, access to armored vehicles, the ability to one shot cops in the leg, and the added bonus of every gang in the server wanting to kill cops. How many SGTS/LTs do you know that actually pull out orcas/hunters on a regular basis? 

I fucking WISH that cops had it as easy as rebels. 

i just did a bank with 4 guys vs 20+ cops but okeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej :)

Just now, epTic said:

Because you play during a bad time zone. 

When I play, there are usually 5 cops spread across all fucking servers. 

there was only 4-5 cops on the server when we started it later on there was 20 how do you explain that? well maybe they called back up from all the servers hmm maybe that's a problem ;) 

8 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Listen , you don't like when it's 5v20 in the cops favor, but what about when there's only 4 cops and there's 10-20 rebels, then we get screwed so yes we will need additional help, however we don't control how many cops attend.

How do you know what i like haha? i want a good fight and since gang group is max 10 well then sure 20 cops is not a problem BUT 5v20 is not fair, there is going to be swat and normal cops plus helis maybe even boats so tell me how is it fair to call back up from all servers when you have 5 rebels to deal with, are you guys really that bad so you need 20 guys? in that case i just feel sorry for you guys. But like i said if there is 10 rebels go for it call for back up but 5 guys come on.

17 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Listen , you don't like when it's 5v20 in the cops favor, but what about when there's only 4 cops and there's 10-20 rebels, then we get screwed so yes we will need additional help, however we don't control how many cops attend.

This, hypocrisy is rampant here. if a officer made a thread complaining about rebels logging on to help friends at banks it would seem silly.. as is this one. maybe have better tactics?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Reavantos
scen7edcandle likes this
Just now, Reavantos said:

This, hypocrisy is rampant here. if a officer made a thread complaining about rebels logging on to help friends at banks it would seem silly.. just like this one is. maybe have better tactics?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You tell me what tactic to use when it's 2 constables and a cadet vs 10 rebels who love sitting prone on the roof of a bank and I'll gladly fucking use it. 

Edited by epTic
Just now, epTic said:

You tell me what tactic to use when it's 2 constables and a cadet vs 10 rebels who love sitting prone on the roof of a bank and I'll gladly fucking use it. 

re-read my post broseph.No idea how you misunderstood that it was direct at his failed logic

Edited by Reavantos
1 minute ago, Reavantos said:

This, hypocrisy is rampant here. if a officer made a thread complaining about rebels logging on to help friends at banks it would seem silly.. jas is this one. maybe have better tactics?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But rebels have already been nerfd, it's not like you guys have to pay 30k to get a full loadout, it's not like a strider cost 100k or a heli plus we can only be 10 in a group but like i said if there is 10 guys sure bring back up but is 5 rebels that big of a problem that you need 20+ cops? 

Just now, Mahdizzle said:

But rebels have already been nerfd, it's not like you guys have to pay 30k to get a full loadout, it's not like a strider cost 100k or a heli plus we can only be 10 in a group but like i said if there is 10 guys sure bring back up but is 5 rebels that big of a problem that you need 20+ cops? 

How many times have you seen a strider compared to an ifrit? 

Rebel Orca vs Cop Orca? 

How many times have you seen gangs purposely bug out swat because they're afraid of cops having 7.62?

Rebels have the advantage in nearly every fucking way, 20 cops may be online, but only 5 of them are able to tie their own shoes. 

no, i just have to pull a orca ( and likely lose 100k for your amusement?) Just to get to you when your on a elevated and far more defense-able position than us rolling up on the ground. so you have a huge advantage and we try to even the playing field with numbers.   

1 minute ago, Reavantos said:

no, i just have to pull a orca ( and likely lose 100k for your amusement?) Just to get to you when your on a elevated and far more defense-able position than us rolling up on the ground. so you have a huge advantage and we try to even the playing field with numbers.   

but yet you can still comeback without having to pay anything :) if you start with some better "tactis" you might get us unless you wanna bring the 20+ cops and take the lazy way out :)

im all for having even numbers for cops and for civs but i do agree, when u start a bank with 5 gang members and theres 4-6 cops and someone hears about it on another server all of a sudden there is 15+ cops on makes it impossible. maybe make it that if ur cop on S1 you cant play cop on other servers for 5mins? that way its not too long of a wait but it stops the flooding of cops when theres a bank or prison on?

Mahdizzle likes this

but yet you can still comeback without having to pay anything :) if you start with some better "tactis" you might get us unless you wanna bring the 20+ cops and take the lazy way out :)

if you think im comming back to bank with a 5.56 your nuts. if its such a sore subject. maybe you and your gang should just "get better" and fight other rebels at cartels / turfs

Reformed epTic and Olivia like this
Just now, Reavantos said:

if you think im comming back to bank with a 5.56 your nuts. if its such a sore subject. maybe you and your gang should just "get better" and fight other rebels at cartels / turfs

Come play rebel and see how it is seems like you have been playing cop for a while now :)

You get it as it comes, if 20 cops log on and rek you it's your own fault.

1. You start the fight, not them.

2. If you see 20 cops log on and you're scared fucking leave the bank. 

You can't say "when i'm solo i want 1 cop to come not all!!" 

Besides, no matter how many cops show up they're the usual potato constables all you'll need is a rook. It's piss fucking easy.

6 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

Come play rebel and see how it is seems like you have been playing cop for a while now :)

thats funny as i play more rebel than cop. (keep making ASSumptions though. this thread is doing wonders for your gang cred)

back on topic. unless all the cop slots are the server fill up. i dont see it being a issue. now 30+ responding is just silly. we are cops. not zerglings. ands really backup calls are rarely answered. hell. i dont even bother asking for one when i am on cop

Edited by Reavantos

Im done talking to @epTic and @Reavantos since you both seem like career cops (maybe your not don't care) but if you think 5v20 is fair sure have fun in Narnia cya. 

For 2 years super gangs have been sitting in swegingtons nest making 1 tap montages. Now you get a "challenge" if you're outnumbered. Be happy man, it's supposed to be difficult not some firing range for rebels. 

I'm not a career cop, you're just bad. 

Accept lose, just adapt to numbers and be prepared.

Olivia and Reavantos like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

You get it as it comes, if 20 cops log on and rek you it's your own fault.

1. You start the fight, not them.

2. If you see 20 cops log on and you're scared fucking leave the bank. 

You can't say "when i'm solo i want 1 cop to come not all!!" 

Besides, no matter how many cops show up they're the usual potato constables all you'll need is a rook. It's piss fucking easy.

so i should leave and risk getting downed o wait you guys turn on lethals as soon as you can nvm. Read what i have said i don't care if 20 cops come if there is 10 rebels but you all of you can't see that 5v20 is not fair then you all have some kind of problem, good day.