Nothing to Everything

Mayhem

I was thinking of using a second account to start and Asylum series where I start with nothing but the $1000 you begin with in game, no talents, just like a fresh account and make episodes every now and then to show new players how to make money from starting, to purchasing a home and crates, to becoming a millionaire. If I do this, I'll take requests as to what to put in the videos? But the question is, would this be a good idea?

4 minutes ago, TeamFrizzy said:

First episode-spawn kavala meet the trolls and RP as a homeless man see how much money you can make to get started. Lol 

Just spawn as a medic and actually revive cops at the bank. I think we gave this guy a combined 500k between all the cops because he did his job lol

18 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

I was thinking of using a second account to start and Asylum series where I start with nothing but the $1000 you begin with in game, no talents, just like a fresh account and make episodes every now and then to show new players how to make money from starting, to purchasing a home and crates, to becoming a millionaire. If I do this, I'll take requests as to what to put in the videos? But the question is, would this be a good idea?

Great idea, and it's also a lot of fun to start over in my opinion.  When S6 came online we all started from scratch and it was a ton of fun and madness.  So not only would it be helpful to new players but you will probably get a bit of a nostalgia flashback as well. 

Roberino and Bikstok like this
55 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

I had the idea to do that a while back aswell but never came to it. It's a great idea! :)

Also,starting fresh is fun aswell! :D